VIDEO: Instant Karma - The bully gets bullied. (Warning: violence)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Made her point with the first few slaps, no need to have gone back a second time.

I think there was,she was still having a go,bullies need to be taken to the edge,and just a little further to ram home the point.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If you ask me, everyone in the carriage deserves a good slap!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Felt it was over the top. The Mexican didn't actually lay a finger on anyone but was acting threatening. The black girl just wanted to big herself up and don't think she even knew the people the Mexican was having issues with? It also lacked a lot of humanity when they were all laughing at the end when they thought the Mexican girl was trying to kill herself.

It's a pretty sick world to be honest :(

Completely agree. The Mexican was being a dick but then 2 wrongs don't make a right. Also the black girl was ironically being a bully herself. Waaaaay too much uncalled for violence too - esp given the size difference. Sad scenes nobody stepping in and at least 2 people videoing it - hate that shit!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Completely agree. The Mexican was being a dick but then 2 wrongs don't make a right. Also the black girl was ironically being a bully herself. Waaaaay too much uncalled for violence too - esp given the size difference. Sad scenes nobody stepping in and at least 2 people videoing it - hate that shit!
Unfortunately that's the world we live in nowadays

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Perhaps little Miss Mexico makes a habit of fronting up to good looking girls,wears a mask and does the intimidation bit,maybe she has done so on numerous occasions and got away with it,she was on her own after all and she was giving out menace.

Ok Tall tower may have gone OTT but i think LMM has been taught a lesson and that could have saved many a future altercation for many a innocent young lady.

Only question to be asked now is............

Little Miss Mexico and Tall Tower.....would you?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Perhaps little Miss Mexico makes a habit of fronting up to good looking girls,wears a mask and does the intimidation bit,maybe she has done so on numerous occasions and got away with it,she was on her own after all and she was giving out menace.

Ok Tall tower may have gone OTT but i think LMM has been taught a lesson and that could have saved many a future altercation for many a innocent young lady.

Only question to be asked now is............

Little Miss Mexico and Tall Tower.....would you?

The Mexican girl was pretty fine. I would.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I got badly bullied as a kid. So much so that I still think about it some 20 years later and the stresses it put on my mental health and destroyed my confidence to a point that when I should have been out enjoying life instead of sitting in my bedroom crying and thinking about a way to end it all.

That video has made me feel warm inside knowing that there are people out there willing to help others and stand up to bullies. She got what she deserved.

And so does this little **** .......

[http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l6uJ2yKzxZE]

See that ones fine - he got exactly what he deserved for being a bully...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
It was clear that the black girl had been bullied herself. A bit like child abuse victims who become child abuse perpetrators, the black girl had to get back to a bullying situation as the person one-up rather than the one-down in order to get complete with her past experience of it. It's a sad aspect of human nature, but inflicting pain can have an almost therapeutic quality to it.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I got badly bullied as a kid. So much so that I still think about it some 20 years later and the stresses it put on my mental health and destroyed my confidence to a point that when I should have been out enjoying life instead of sitting in my bedroom crying and thinking about a way to end it all.

That video has made me feel warm inside knowing that there are people out there willing to help others and stand up to bullies. She got what she deserved.

And so does this little **** .......

[http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l6uJ2yKzxZE]

...and he should have followed up with a kick in that wa****s face to finish things.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Well she desrved that, fair play to the vigilantly.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
If you ask me, everyone in the carriage deserves a good slap!

Can't stand all that finger-clickin' head-wagglin' attyCHOOD gurlfren wot choo lookin at MMMM huh aggressive American posing gangsta shit. The whole carriage deserved derailing.

Shit got real then mo'fo MMM HMMM.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports