Video - How shall we serve up these words for Nigel to eat?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
The banner will be good,.... but you have got to post the link as it is on every SCC forum, board and newspaper site,....... they will hate it...... especially as most of them on here and 606 deny he ever said it............. post that fookin link....

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Looks like Gus has a cunning plan according to his twitter feed

We want show fans our skills. I get players to show how good they do keepy-uppy, then we demo at Withdean, perhaps before Southampton match?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Southwick_Seagull;405696 4 said:
At the Rochdale game there was a chorus of "Are we keeping up? Keeping up? Are we keeping up? Na Na Na Na et etc" to the tune of the Casper song.

I was trying to remember what we were singing at Rochdale. By far the best effort yet :clap: Here's the tune for all you who aren't sure what the Casper song is.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
newsign.php

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
"Nana nana nana nanananana
Are we keepin' up, keepin' up?
Are we keepin' up?"

"Are we keeping, are we keeping, are we keeping up with you?"

And (please god let it happen, please let us beat them!) "2-0 in your cup final!" a la the Peterborough game. What a first class **** the man is. The obsession with SCC on here does border on the embarassing at times, but giving some banter at the football like this is what football is about. And a rivalry with them has been bubbling for a couple of seasons now, with Hammond, Harding, Pardew, and now Adkins...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
adkinsdiet.png

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
I was at a lock- in at a pub not to far from Withdean until the wee hours after last nights game .
We don't really need to think up any new songs .The only song being sung to crechendo in that pub was .......
"CHEER UP NIGEL ADKINS ,OH WHAT CAN IT BE , TO A ..SOUTHAMPTON BASTARD AND A .. SHIT FOOTBALL TEeeeeeAM.
It was a top sesh and the only song that has been ringing in my ears all day. I cannot wait the 23rd , which is also my 40th anniversary match .23/04/71 , Halifax at the Goldstone. My first taste of this glorious supporting career.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports