Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Video - Brighton & Hove Albion Season Preview 2012/2013

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'm afraid that I am back again with another video to wet your appetite for the fast approaching new season. I hope that you enjoy it!

[yt]F9mpSYJ4iPg[/yt]

All my other videos can be found on my website http://www.seagullsvids.co.uk

Super work as usual. Thanks very much.

Ronnie

Jan 6, 2009
The Herb Garden
Absolutely superb
Forward it to Paul Camillin at the Club and he should get it played before each game
in the dressing room - I know it would make me run a yard faster when the game starts
Well Done

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Did I miss the Vicente walk on clip and obligatory goal?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Top work, love that track too. Can't wait for it all to start, love to see Calde lashing another one into the top corner like that. Got a very good feeling about this season.

You also did well to find a clip of West Ham away that didn't feature them scoring.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
6/10

first half 5/5 but only 1/5 for the second half as it appears to be a never ending montage of players running around cones. if this were football, i would have subbed you after 55 minutes.

btw, i hope you take my criticism as constructive because the first half of that really is quite awesome.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
awesome......wow.....really professional. the bridcutt turn and simple pass is far too cool.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
6/10

first half 5/5 but only 1/5 for the second half as it appears to be a never ending montage of players running around cones. if this were football, i would have subbed you after 55 minutes.

btw, i hope you take my criticism as constructive because the first half of that really is quite awesome.

which was sorta where I was going with the question about including a Vicente 'walk on' clip and a goal as well.

buller89

Aug 9, 2007
Horsham
6/10

I was quite worried about this when making it but I kinda wanted the second half of the video to be about the players preparing for the new season.

Thanks for the feedback though

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I was quite worried about this when making it but I kinda wanted the second half of the video to be about the players preparing for the new season.

Thanks for the feedback though

That is a good point and now you've pointed it out i've watched it again and viewed the second half of the vid again and it worked for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here