Video - A reminder of how Gus has transformed this club

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
brilliant stuff!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think we all appreciate what a momentous time on and off the field we are having at BHAFC however their frustration we also share is we are so close to getting it right you can nearly touch it but we aren't quite there.

If we were being tonked week in week out we would probably feel happier as we would know why but we have some amazing players but for some reason we are still just short of the mark.

Do I appreciate Gus, too bloody right I do

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Have you asked the club to play this on the big screens on Sunday ?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Good stuff. Remind me about how Alex Ferguson nearly got the push from Man. U early in his tenure because of a run of a bad results?

And probably quite a few impatient , short memoried or JCL fans moaning about him too!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Brilliant video. Good moment to step back and see just how far we've come in the last 2 years.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I love Gus. My favourite manager in all my 28 years of watching the Albion.

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
Great video.
People forget how far we have come in such a short time and the fight by so many to get us there.
Never stop believing.
I'm keeping my seat on the Gus Bus :smile:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
You just have to remember the Micky Adams 2nd era to see how far we have come now. Don't ever forget losing 1-0 at home to Walsall when they were down to 9 men

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Great Video...

We have to get behind Gus and the team this Sunday. We need to show them we are in this together Good or Bad, and the tough times is when they need us more. :bhasign: :albion2:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Good stuff. Remind me about how Alex Ferguson nearly got the push from Man. U early in his tenure because of a run of a bad results?

I don't like Fergie but you have to respect his record
he and Gus have the same commitment,energy and passion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here