Vicente

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
TOTALLY AGREE.

Fair enough calling him a GOD or SUPERHUMAN or even doing a little jizz in your pants whenever he gets the ball. But I heard someone the other day saying that he can rustle up the best Paella this side of Guadalajara. Madness. Totally over rated.

BLASPHEMER.jpg

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
as i recall, there has to be a minimum of 6 "home grown" players in the 25 man squad, though that includes foriegners who went through the acedemies or somthing (remember the top teams signing lots of foreign 15/16 yos a couple years back?).

That 25 man squad thing and home grown players only applies to the Premier League though. That being said I am sure there were plans that X amount home grown players had to be named in match day squads for FL games but I don't know if that has been implemented.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:wave: hiya to the 'oh the threads at the top, he might have signed', gang. :wave:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Maybe he's back to do the catering?

But for sure, he would be the best caterer you had even seen at the Albion.
The way he went past the university students and plonked the chicken and chorizo on the counter was the best i have seen.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
But for sure, he would be the best caterer you had even seen at the Albion.
The way he went past the university students and plonked the chicken and chorizo on the counter was the best i have seen.

Probably only sbout 12 times a season though.
Personslly I'd be more than happy to go hungry at the other games though :)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Oscar has now been here 2 months & Vicente has resorted to getting his agent to drop huge hints via the Argus. If Oscar was impressed, then surely he would have sent for him by now?
Why hasn't any other club offered him a deal?

How do you know no other club has offered him a deal? The Vicente story has been plastered over NSC & the Argus for a while now, if the club & Oscar don't fancy him, why have they not come out and said it? Also, a pay as you play contract would be very very difficult to agree; calculating Vicente's image rights alone would be extremely difficult if he was only to play a dozen or less games this season. I'm not giving up on this one till the fat lady sings (although she is fully stripped & looming above me waiting for the Sildenafil citrate to kick in so she can squeal her tune as she squelches me) :drool:

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Yeah, pay as you play is no good for any player. Lets just sign the genius, play him when he's fit, and enjoy.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Sign him up. Top player. Tony Bloom is a supporter at the end of the day and must get the same buzz as everyone else watching him play for us.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Can't understand why the Argus, having splashed the story for two consecutive days, haven't followed it up by asking the club if there is any possibility of it happening.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can't understand why the Argus, having splashed the story for two consecutive days, haven't followed it up by asking the club if there is any possibility of it happening.

It's odd.

I would have expected a 'sources close to the club have played down / ruled out the possibility...' sort of quote, but nothing.

I wonder...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports