Vicente

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Oscar has now been here 2 months & Vicente has resorted to getting his agent to drop huge hints via the Argus. If Oscar was impressed, then surely he would have sent for him by now?
Why hasn't any other club offered him a deal?

You wonder if he wants too much in wages maybe?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Oscar has now been here 2 months & Vicente has resorted to getting his agent to drop huge hints via the Argus. If Oscar was impressed, then surely he would have sent for him by now?
Why hasn't any other club offered him a deal?

Maybe the club don't want a crocked has been on huge wages, perhaps Oscar doesn't like what he's heard from people inside the club, perhaps he'd rather bring in someone young. Perhaps he had a brain?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I wonder if Kerry Mayo's tweet about "exciting news" was referring to Vicente coming back.

I really hope so.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I wonder if Kerry Mayo's tweet about "exciting news" was referring to Vicente coming back.

I really hope so.
Kerry's either signed Messi for his football game or has got a 25% off voucher for Nandos......

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Maybe the club don't want a crocked has been on huge wages, perhaps Oscar doesn't like what he's heard from people inside the club, perhaps he'd rather bring in someone young. Perhaps he had a brain?

This will be the correct answer I should imagine. The bottom line is that if OG wanted him, Vicente would be a Brighton player by now.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Dear Oggy,

Please bring back El Punal,

By doing this, you will ensure the happiness of many BHA supporters worldwide, and I can promise you at least 1 more Albion shirt sale WITH numbers & letters added.

Kind Regards

#PrayForVicente

20_vicente_1468463a.jpg

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

I really hope so.

I doubt it. He's probably reading NSC right now to see what sort of reaction it has had.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

I really hope so.

*eagerly waits for Mayo to announce he has signed Vicente for whatever football management game he is playing*

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Is there a limit to the number of non-UK players that we can have in the team?

as i recall, there has to be a minimum of 6 "home grown" players in the 25 man squad, though that includes foriegners who went through the acedemies or somthing (remember the top teams signing lots of foreign 15/16 yos a couple years back?).

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
over rated
TOTALLY AGREE.

Fair enough calling him a GOD or SUPERHUMAN or even doing a little jizz in your pants whenever he gets the ball. But I heard someone the other day saying that he can rustle up the best Paella this side of Guadalajara. Madness. Totally over rated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports