Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente Wooooooaaaahhh...

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Well we do have Seagulls Seagulls and We are Brighton as well...

Not only that we have Sussex By The Sea. The one and only shame about this whole otherwise BRILLIANT season is that SBTS has not become a proper anthem for 20000 people. I would have hoped that by now all we could hear around the ground as the teams come out for each half would be that song reverberating around the stadium - in time and sung correcty. I've no idea what the north and west stand are like but it's very poor still at my end of the east.

It would also be great to follow the Liverpool example and get it sung a couple of mins before the final whistle. It is a proper song with loads of meaning and it seems that many people still do not recognise it let alone know the words and sing along.

I'll only ever join in singing sussex by the sea when everyone learns how to sing it properly with the full lyrics.

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
I'll only ever join in singing sussex by the sea when everyone learns how to sing it properly with the full lyrics.

Does that mean the second verse are well? If so then you better tell the club 'cos we only get one verse now.

You could always set an example as well.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
And lets just stick with albionnnnn shall we :(

No, lets stick with the one we have for Vicente as everyone sings it and it works well. But can we please come up with one for our CAPTAIN?

How many teams don't have a song for their Captain?

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Well we do have Seagulls Seagulls and We are Brighton as well...

Not only that we have Sussex By The Sea. The one and only shame about this whole otherwise BRILLIANT season is that SBTS has not become a proper anthem for 20000 people. I would have hoped that by now all we could hear around the ground as the teams come out for each half would be that song reverberating around the stadium - in time and sung correcty. I've no idea what the north and west stand are like but it's very poor still at my end of the east.

It would also be great to follow the Liverpool example and get it sung a couple of mins before the final whistle. It is a proper song with loads of meaning and it seems that many people still do not recognise it let alone know the words and sing along.

There isn't many down my row of disabled people sing GOSBTS, there is me, my son and the bloke that sits next us, and one or two further down. I love it and still think about the Goldstone whilst singing it.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
watching Vicente scoring against Portsmouth for the umpteenth time,the old BZ song kept running through my head...."When the ball hits the net,like a f***** rocket,that's Vicente"

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
We need more songs for Vicente and Craig Noone, ideally EVERY person in the stadium will have their own for these two players that only they sing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here