Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Did one seriously flair bit of skill, hard to judge until he starts a game

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd give him a 19 out of 7. Lovely to see him. Not sure it's best to have him as our front man really. Thought it would've been better for Barnes to slot in and Vicente prowl, but he was class. Players know they can go on a run and get a perfectly weighted throughball into their path.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Was very good when he came on, looked lively and a danger to them and set up a couple of chances. Great to see him back!

djlazyness

Oct 21, 2011
Peacehaven
Excellent news :) I can t wait to see him start a.match too hopefully Tuesday :) and it is good to know that he is still a class player . It is a shame about the results today but at least we didn't lose we scored goals and basically everyone else got draws too so tuesday will be our day and this session will be ours I can feel it :)

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Looked very dangerous. Genuinely a notch above. But not on long. I thought his main role was to hold the ball up.front and stop it coming directly back at us towards the end.

bring_zamora_home

Mar 16, 2011
9 out of 10 would be 10 if he scored

In his 10 mins 3runs beating players two crosses a through ball and a shot on target a lot more then cms has done in the last few games, he may not run all over the place to get the ball then run it off or just lose it, but at least when he does get it he keeps it and delivers

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
He did all you would expect - and more, given that he was only on for 7 minutes or so. I feel a good second half of the season is coming from him - but only as our midfield play master - not up front replacing CMS.

djlazyness

Oct 21, 2011
Peacehaven
If we have him in the heart of our midfield playing the strings and at least ulloa up front I think we could any team hopefully arsenal and Blackburn. God I hope we go up this session that would be amazing

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
If only Gus had given him more time and had started with a more attacking side,Birmingham are not a good side and we should have gone for them right at the start,the keepers error would not have lost us a couple of points.
The last home game saw us taking the three points until defensive subs gave our opponents the chance to push up more players into our half and claim a draw.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here