Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente on FIFA 2012 xbox

waterhouse

Feb 22, 2009
somerset
I can't find him on the game to update the squad on xbox. Anyone know how to get hold of him without having to create a new player

SamPeters18

Feb 19, 2011
Peacehaven
he is on mine straight away, what you might have to do is go on career mode and download latest squads...playing online tho he is already on there

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
He has scored shed loads for me and set up plenty too. Seems funny to have a really decent Brighton team on a fifa for once!l

sotonseagull

Feb 8, 2008
southampton
Hi there, I've been having the same problem but when you say go on career mode, thats fine but how do you upgrade the latest teams? Any help would be appreciated!

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
While we're talking about gaming, I want the bar on the right to be blue. Any ideas?

Test-Driving-Tabletop-Pong-Pong-Becomes-3D-w-Real-Life-Components.bmp

waterhouse

Feb 22, 2009
somerset
Hi there, I've been having the same problem but when you say go on career mode, thats fine but how do you upgrade the latest teams? Any help would be appreciated!

When you get on career mode and you select the level you play at ie amateur or semi pro, there should be an option at the bottom if you scroll across to update teams and then advance. As long as your connected to the Internet it should update. Hope this helps

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Go to the customise fifa tab on the main menu, go to customise teams or something, where is says change squad/roster press that and it will have an option for download latest squads

sotonseagull

Feb 8, 2008
southampton
When you get on career mode and you select the level you play at ie amateur or semi pro, there should be an option at the bottom if you scroll across to update teams and then advance. As long as your connected to the Internet it should update. Hope this helps

Cheers matey...will try that this afternoon!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here