Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente is the Messiah

Aug 9, 2003
East Sussex
He appears rarely, only briefly and without warning. He performs miracles, and then disappears. We wonder if we will see him again.

There are some who don't believe in him.

His enemies would like to crucify him, but his followers say he is raised from the dead and that this is his second coming.

Last edited:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I would say he is the best player we have ever had. That's with only playing around 6 hours all season. A genius, if fit would get in any Premier League team

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Comes on at 69 minutes, although it was 58 minutes against Pompey. Macca was 69 minutes. (Sporting Life)

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I would say he is the best player we have ever had. That's with only playing around 6 hours all season. A genius, if fit would get in any Premier League team

I don't think anyone could disagree with you Terry, he is a class above anyone in the Championship. He really could play a massive role in the run up to the end of the season. When he came on yesterday and linked the play between midfield and the front players, we suddenly started to play some seriously classy football.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
:lolol:
Check with the club shop next week. I think he may have blessed the shirt makers

I think you are absolutely correct there.

Nonetheless, I am happy that, unlike others, I have always enthused over the arrival of Vicente and am delighted to again to see my viewpoint again vindicated, (or should that be Vicenticated) in the words of E.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton

I think you are absolutely correct there.

Nonetheless, I am happy that, unlike others, I have always enthused over the arrival of Vicente and am delighted to again to see my viewpoint again vindicated, (or should that be Vicenticated) in the words of E.
yep, Vicenticated :wink: been a few of us keeping faith since the Messiah first revealed himself to us - let the shirtmakers rejoice and no one doubt his (slightly fragile) powers again :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here