Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Vicente Guaita - not the first, won't be the last

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson has revealed that goalkeeper Vicente Guaita has "refused to play" in pre-season after becoming "disenchanted" with the club.

"He [Sam Johnstone] is the only choice at the moment because Guaita is disenchanted with the club and has said he would like to move on,"

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Disbedazzled?

1691610240634.png

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Someone tell Todd

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Basically Caicedo then ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
One manager said their player refused to play, another CEO said their player has a tight hamstring.

Ok if you believe that but it’s obvious Moises wasn’t at the media day either as one poster reported at the time. You don’t miss that with a ‘tight hamstring’.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ok if you believe that but it’s obvious Moises wasn’t at the media day either as one poster reported at the time. You don’t miss that with a ‘tight hamstring’.
So Paul Barber is lying? One poster said he wasn’t there?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
So Paul Barber is lying? One poster said he wasn’t there?

Look at the pictures and videos from the day on the website and social media. I imagine Paul Barber doesn’t want the world to know he’s gone on strike, again, to try and force a move.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Look at the pictures and videos from the day on the website and social media. I imagine Paul Barber doesn’t want the world to know he’s gone on strike, again, to try and force a move.
When Trossard was playing up, the club said so. :shrug: RDZ said he told him to go home,

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
There are lots of players not shown from the pictures of media day …

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Time for the power to be taken away from players and their agents as too many players have stinking attitudes.
Repeal the Bosman rule and bring in a maximum wage of £100 a week. Make players live in terraced houses and have very bad haircuts.

I loved the 60s, me.

Oh, and Brighton back in division 3 where we belong.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just posted this in the efl cup thread:

"BREAKING: Sky Sports News has been told Leeds United's Wilfried Gnonto made himself unavailable for last night's 2-1 win against Shrewsbury in the EFL Cup. Gnotto is unhappy at being unable to seal a move to another club."

But whatabout Tonto?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here