Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente - every little helps

macky

Dec 28, 2004
thought you might have got his missus in the picture as well thought he would buy better juice than tescos value though

macky

Dec 28, 2004
ovaltine and nesqic banna milk shake

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
thought you might have got his missus in the picture as well thought he would but bwetter juice than tescos value though

Best to keep the family out of the shot I think, so I cut them out - it's a bit too intrusive that

macky

Dec 28, 2004
No, not as bad as taking a picture of him AND his family shopping
i bet he thinks its intrusive with or with out his wife in it i might get a pic of ankergen puffing on a ciggie next week

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Don't worry, I took a quick pic on my phone as I walked past him from 30 yards away, he never even noticed me, his family were in the shot so I cut them out as they're not famous footballers, therefore of no interest to anyone here.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I think having a spanish speaking mate like calde nudged him into coming here, if he had nobody to talk to he'd probably look elsewhere.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
they certainly werent next to him when that pic was taken me and my boy were right next to them

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Yeah I must have imagined the woman & the kid in a pram who were walking around the aisles with him.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Yeah I must have imagined the woman & the kid in a pram who were walking around the aisles with him.

maybe you did maybe seeing your heros sent you into dreamland like i said i never saw then round the ailse but no kids at checkout saying that i might have missed something

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here