Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicenet left via "the back door" today

Oct 25, 2003
Noticed that in the warm up he kicked the ball about 6 times then went back down the tunnel. Is he really fit or just put on the bench to please the fans.

he understandably has a different fitness regime to the rest of the squad, i'd imagine his pre-game schedule reflects this

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Stop trying to create something out of nothing, quite pathetic really.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Stayed behind in the East for a drink tonight, then went to get the train and as we were walking past the North shutters they lifted up and out popped Vicente and another Spanish man. Got a photo, but just wondering why he would walk all through the ground to get out instead of walking out of reception? Not happy to come on maybe?

Buckley did too. Attention seekers i'd say :p

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Perhaps he should start against Wrexham and get some game time

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I noticed remonstrating between Gus and the bench/ comfy chairs the subs sit on. Whether he wanted Vicente to go on or Vicente was cross not to get on one might never know. Did anyone else notice this?

Was that when Gus seemed to be having a go a someone who was wrapped up?

I saw that and wondered if it was Vincente - It might have been nothing but I did think it was strange and it really did look as though it could have been as PSB says!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
We didn't need to risk him today, the guys did us proud. If it had been 0-0 with 20 to go it might have been a different story. A good call by Gus. What if he'd been injured as well?

Whats the point of having him if we cant play him because he'll get injured.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Perhaps he should start against Wrexham and get some game time

We were saying the same today. Play him against Wrexham. Whats the worst that can happen? he wont play for us for a few weeks?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Whats the point of having him if we cant play him because he'll get injured.

we will play him when we need him. we did not today. He was there waiting and itching to get on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here