Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Very excited.....

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
I know this sounds sad (in fact is) but got back from a week in France only to find the whole squad waiting for bags at Gatwick..

So met Vicente and shook the great man's hand as well as Gus and persuaded my daughter to have her photo taken with them!

That's all.

Parks

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I know this sounds sad (in fact is) but got back from a week in France only to find the whole squad waiting for bags at Gatwick..

So met Vicente and shook the great man's hand as well as Gus and persuaded my daughter to have her photo taken with them!

That's all.

Parks

Nice. Nothing more to add :)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I was at Gatwick last Sunday when they were flying out. All very relaxed and happy to have photos. The Ray Ban stall was getting cleared out by most the team. Gus, Tanno, Ankergren & Brez were just chilling out in Costa Coffee and very happy to have pics (Tanno not so much)

Tomalbion

Sep 7, 2011
Ahh great thing to get back to! I still havn't had the plessure of meeting Vicente and I'm not anywhere near the area for the signing tomorrow! damn!

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

That's all.

Parks

My jealousy knows no bounds. Good stuff.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not sad at all. In my travels around Brighton I have met/seen:

Dicker
Painter
Elphick
Calderon x 4 (4 times, not 4 Calderons)
Brez
Batti + Baz
Charlie
Nooney
Murray

And it always gives me a little lift seeing the lads.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

That's all.

Parks

I bet Mr V was doing keep me up's in the arrivals. Probably with an obscure object like a straw donkey.

Incidently, when I went to Spain earlier this year my son set me a challenge to return with a Sombrero and a Straw Donkey. Failed miserably on the Donkey, couldn't find one anywhere. Spain has really gone to pot.

SirElliotBennett

May 5, 2010
West Stand Lower
I use to see Elliott Bennett sitting outside Costa in Haywards Heath every Friday with Chris Holroyd. I think Holroyd might have got a bit sad how kids always went up to Benno and very few knew who he was.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Me and my mate were quite lucky out in Portugal last year. After the open training session only Gus and Tanno came out and did pictures/autographs to the disappointment of everyone. Quite a lot of people left but we stayed in the bar and realised the whole squad was out by the pool. A bloke in a BHA tracksuit at a laptop (not sure who, maybe Will Jago?) saw us looking over at them and in our shirts and asked if we wanted to go over and see them. Of course we took up this opportunity and got the autographs from them both on sun beds and from Bridcutt and Dicker still in the pool. They were all friendly and talkative. Made the holiday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here