Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Veltman v Lamptey

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Those who are insistent we need to buy a pacy, attacking full-back each transfer window!
Without wishing to speak for others, I'd imagine that's due to his injury record rather than ability when fit & well

papachris

In a game today that was packed full of positives, I think seeing Lamptey back was possibly my highlight.

He looked sharp. Had plenty of pace again and best of all looked really confident in terms of going in for challenges. Very encouraging for a player back from a long injury.

Brilliant to have him back and firing on all cylinders!
Absolutely agree with this. Tremendous victory yesterday full of positives. But seeing Tariq come on and tearing up the wing was great. He was our most exciting young talent before his injuries. Really missed not seeing him use his pace so really enjoyed seeing that. Really hope he can stay fit and fully regain his previous form.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Who underrates him? I see this a lot we all know he’s a fantastic player.
Some people are fascinated by what they perceive to be a difference between reality and perception. Sadly they often mistake their own false perception of the perception of others as a false perception of reality. ???

:wink: :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here