Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] VEGAN / Vegetarian sports peson

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Can't remember his name? I'm mot surprised, they don't like to talk about it. :)

View attachment 110974

Surely that’s a fake? Why on earth would anyone cycle around with that on their back? Might as well put a target circle instead. What a knobhead, evidently not long for this world!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Potato-ny Adams

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Mo Salad.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Daal Stephens.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
The Game Changers has just come to Netflix. Very good documentary about plant based athletes.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
barneyduplessis-770x1089.jpg

For PETA? ??? I can guarantee that all the steroids he takes have been tested on animals.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Soya-mince Hilaire

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
PETA Ward.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Niall Quinn-oa

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Just finished game changers, good stuff. Clearly some over emphasised points (it is vegan propaganda after all, and that coming from a vegan) but dispels a lot of the myths we are taught as kids and as adults too, especially the whole 'meat is manly nonsense'. Would recommend watching. Probably won't convert a real naysayer but might persuade a few people to possibly make some small changes

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
you can easily have a high protein and low fat diet as a vegan so no wonder a lot of athletes are going that way

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
The thing I’m stuck on is- these sports people e.g. Hamilton who have spent 20 plus years working on their fitness and physique- things which take years and years to build up, then go vegan and say ‘look at me I’m vegan- look what I can do.’

But you didn’t did you - if you were non-vegan the whole darn time you worked hard to get to your current condition?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
The thing I’m stuck on is- these sports people e.g. Hamilton who have spent 20 plus years working on their fitness and physique- things which take years and years to build up, then go vegan and say ‘look at me I’m vegan- look what I can do.’

But you didn’t did you - if you were non-vegan the whole darn time you worked hard to get to your current condition?

Exactly they would all be failures if it was not for a previous weird obsession of eating badly reared animals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here