Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vaz te - could have done a job?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Not true I look at players who could do a job and wont cost a lot and when they get us promoted we can look to bring in better players with h
the money we have saved and gained.
Is it possible that the club will have done a similar sort of equation and decided he simply isn't worth it? Earth shattering possibility I know but...

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
7 games, no goals. Maybe if he had done a decent job they wouldve found a way to keep him

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He is now available again having torn us apart at The Amex. Charlton obviously used him to cover Vetokele injury. What would he cost on a 4 month contract not a lot in wages but could be useful on the bench. Was he at West Ham with BZ?

Which game are you referring to....this season?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not true I look at players who could do a job and wont cost a lot and when they get us promoted we can look to bring in better players with h
the money we have saved and gained.

Boro just ploughed 13 million into Rhodes. You can't muck about. That sort of cash is too much for a team 6 points off the top, especially for Rhodes, but you need to think a bit more strategically than 'could do a job'.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
He is now available again having torn us apart at The Amex. Charlton obviously used him to cover Vetokele injury. What would he cost on a 4 month contract not a lot in wages but could be useful on the bench. Was he at West Ham with BZ?

Tore us apart did he? I wouldn't go that far. Charlton caught us napping in the first twenty minutes of that game and raced into a two goal lead. It was far from all his doing though, and if I remember correctly he was hauled off in the second half.

A useful player on his day perhaps, but we should be looking at players far better than him. Vaz te isn't the answer to out goalscoring problems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here