• Vane Hecke

• Webster

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Opened this thread expecting nowt but hagiographies. Glad to see the praise flow after the initial bounce post.

JPVH was great today.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
I doubt that this thread won't gain the attention this evening but the van hecke lad was shaky and he all but said to Wilson "take you chance laddie." And he did. Let's not get on players backs, we are one and Webster and Van hecke can both be useful to us.
Shaky? He was up there for MOM for me. Much better than Dunk today, who had an off day.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I doubt that this thread won't gain the attention this evening but the van hecke lad was shaky and he all but said to Wilson "take you chance laddie." And he did. Let's not get on players backs, we are one and Webster and Van hecke can both be useful to us.
Rubbish

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
3 Dutch footballers in defence today.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
He’s a brilliant player but they were lacklustre today, you can’t deny that? We played really well which obviously nullifies them but that was not a good Newcastle display?

In fact with the exception of 45 minutes against a ragged Villa after Mings injury, they’ve looked lacklustre all season.
Isak wasn't lacklustre. We outplayed Newcastle today. They were still dangerous and most of that was to do with Isak. Yet JPvH still managed to shut him down a few times when in extremely dangerous positions.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
I think they’re both good in their day. Van Heck played one his best games for us, Wilson goal was unlucky, a solid 8/10 today.
Genuinely thought the way he D been playing today he would get a toe in to prevent that attempt Sadly Not
He was somewhat vexed. As the slapping of the post demonstrated
Great game today

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
Our best 11, I wonder if today sorts it for RDZ, other than interchangeable goalie?

Mitoma Ferguson March
Pedro
Gilmour Gross
Estupinan Dunk VanH Veltman
Steele or Verbruggen
I think you might be a victim of the recency effect.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Soft on the goal and got bailed out several times, but like I said let's not dwell on it.
IMG_8118.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports