[Albion] Valentín Barco **Signed 20/01/24**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Anyone know what Argentinians do when they see a ginger? They have to touch their left ball. And no this isn’t a joke.

The Argentina guy next to me at work told me (we have 3 gingers at work).
Imagine all the Argentinians walking up to gingers to grab them by the crotch :unsure:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Seems we're still in the mix but the list of suitors is growing. Reportedly, we had people at the Boca game the other day to watch him.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
One of the best youngsters on FM this year. Was already in but now I'm really in.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I see The Sun were reporting City want to sign him then loan him to Leicester until the end of the season. Is he going to want to be playing in the English Championship when he's just played in a Copa Libertadores final, when fellow kids Buonanotte and Veliz are already in the Prem, and when Buonanotte has already been called up to the senior Argentina squad.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I see The Sun were reporting City want to sign him then loan him to Leicester until the end of the season. Is he going to want to be playing in the English Championship when he's just played in a Copa Libertadores final, when fellow kids Buonanotte and Veliz are already in the Prem, and when Buonanotte has already been called up to the senior Argentina squad.
Playing in the Championship for £100-£150K a week might look quite appealing though.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Seems we're still in the mix but the list of suitors is growing. Reportedly, we had people at the Boca game the other day to watch him.

Is he on loan at Wimbledon?

Nicks

Remember we are a stepping stone for these South American kids now.
Come here , gets first team football and put yourself in the £100 million bracket hopefully or sit it out at City getting splinters and getting the odd few minutes here and there or loaned to Stoke etc !!!

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006

Encouraging if we have sent people to Mendoza to watch him as that article suggests :thumbsup:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I’d suggest that this one isn’t going to happen… it’s got Kudus noises written all over it, we’re being used and we’re going to have to get used to it 😭

Hey ho, he’s no Kerry Mayo anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports