Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Vaccine passport required to enter Amex

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
If you’re talking about the ST and not the NHS App Vaccine pass then I’d be interested too in order to see if I can move my son’s to his phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does look as though it's at least possible to have multiple ST's on one phone ...

"More than one ticket can be loaded to one phone (although each ticket itself can only be loaded once). If your child does not have a smart phone, we would recommend loading their ticket to your phone.

When accessing your tickets on your mobile device, you will be able to swipe left and right between different tickets to find the correct one to scan. When approaching the turnstile please have the child's ticket ready first. Scan that ticket and let them go through the turnstile before scanning and entering on your own ticket".

And people that don't have a smart phone can have their tickets on a friends that they go with.

So must be some way of doing this ... hopefully :thumbsup:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
It does look as though it's at least possible to have multiple ST's on one phone ...

"More than one ticket can be loaded to one phone (although each ticket itself can only be loaded once). If your child does not have a smart phone, we would recommend loading their ticket to your phone.

When accessing your tickets on your mobile device, you will be able to swipe left and right between different tickets to find the correct one to scan. When approaching the turnstile please have the child's ticket ready first. Scan that ticket and let them go through the turnstile before scanning and entering on your own ticket".

And people that don't have a smart phone can have their tickets on a friends that they go with.

So must be some way of doing this ... hopefully :thumbsup:

I've got 2 set up on my phone. Really straight forward and just a case of having the emails with the links on that phone then clicking them.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Does anyone know if you can transfer a pass from one device to another electronically please? Specifically from my mother's iPad to the Apple wallet on my iPhone...

Have a look at my post above #141 ... there does seem to be some sort of flexibility allowing for multiple tickets on one device ... worth checking out how to do it.

And BNthree's post :thumbsup:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I've got 2 set up on my phone. Really straight forward and just a case of having the emails with the links on that phone then clicking them.

I’ve got my son’s and mine on my phone. However, if I can’t make a game I’m not giving him my phone for the day. So hopefully you can split them both out. Sounds like forwarding his email to his phone is the way to go

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I think COVID pass is easiest, as others have said a self administered LFT can be easy 'faked'.

It needs to be announced by the FA or EPL though, its pointless one club enforcing it and another not.

Agree. Another issue on the horizon is that the latest data says that the effectiveness of the jabs reduces after 6 months of the second jab. Therefore at some time during the season people will need to have had a booster otherwise the effectiveness of the vaccine passport is not there. Does this mean that if the roll out is detailed that people have to start missing games while they wait for the booster jab.

I can just image the delays while the stewards try and work out if you need a booster jab showing or not.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
It would be good if entry queues to the stadium were structured where those struggling with apps etc go to a dedicated ‘support’ lane and those that aren’t, don’t.

Nice touch by the club if those needing support needed to join the Ben's Grandad queue.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Agree. Another issue on the horizon is that the latest data says that the effectiveness of the jabs reduces after 6 months of the second jab. Therefore at some time during the season people will need to have had a booster otherwise the effectiveness of the vaccine passport is not there. Does this mean that if the roll out is detailed that people have to start missing games while they wait for the booster jab.

I can just image the delays while the stewards try and work out if you need a booster jab showing or not.

There is some drop over 6 months, but it's relatively small. Pfizer trial data suggests a drop to about 84% against any symptomatic COVID infection, and around 97% against serious infection (which is roughly equal to the data closer to vaccination).

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
If you’re talking about the ST and not the NHS App Vaccine pass then I’d be interested too in order to see if I can move my son’s to his phone.

Have a look at my post above #141 ... there does seem to be some sort of flexibility allowing for multiple tickets on one device ... worth checking out how to do it.

And BNthree's post :thumbsup:

Thanks both. I wasn't talking about ST tickets (i haven't got that far yet as the club haven't yet designed to let 1901ers download their STs); I was talking about the NHS CV-19 Pass. My mum doesn't have a smartphone. I've downloaded the NHS app onto her iPad and got a PDF of her pass which I can print (or email to my iphone) - that good enough you think?

Jul 7, 2003
It would be good if entry queues to the stadium were structured where those struggling with apps etc go to a dedicated ‘support’ lane and those that aren’t, don’t.

They are recruiting more of the Matchday Helpers which I'm sure in part is to be able to do this.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Thanks both. I wasn't talking about ST tickets (i haven't got that far yet as the club haven't yet designed to let 1901ers download their STs); I was talking about the NHS CV-19 Pass. My mum doesn't have a smartphone. I've downloaded the NHS app onto her iPad and got a PDF of her pass which I can print (or email to my iphone) - that good enough you think?

If its the one with the QR code then that should be fine, as I assume that there will be QR readers at the turnstiles to read this detail.
The only thing to watch out for is that the pass is only valid for 30 days, so unless linked to ST assume we will need to download a new pass every month to ensure that we are not showing an expired pass.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

You can log on and out of the app. Have it on one device, pdf download one pass to files, login as the other person & pdf download the second pass to files

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018

Apologies for the confusion ... I guess we need to wait and see what the club say they need. If they do go down the route of needing to evidence being vaccinated, they will need to have a process in place for people without smart phones. It's possible to print off a version and you can also request a copy via NHS website which they get to you quite quickly. We've done this for a holiday - just as a back up in case the phone app fails when going through passport control. There will be a way ...

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Downloaded mine from the app just fine and got an email for back up.

I've been unable to add it to Google wallet, am I missing something or is only apple supported for the pass?

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Downloaded mine from the app just fine and got an email for back up.

I've been unable to add it to Google wallet, am I missing something or is only apple supported for the pass?

Yep in my wallet along with season ticket and valid till 28th August. If I can do it anyone can. :)

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Yep in my wallet along with season ticket and valid till 28th August. If I can do it anyone can. :)

How did you add it to your Google Pay so as to have it sit alongside your season ticket? I could be mistaken but I think that facility has only been rolled out in the US so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here