Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

V.F.M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Please don't take this the wrong way but is it correct that a mod can openly ponder banning someone and (seemingly) ask for the opinions of non-mods in doing so?

Not saying it was the wrong decision, not my place to after all, but the process there seemed a bit out of the ordinary.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Wasn't an unreasonable question although I'd only expect someone who was able to debate it (ie who was there) to have asked it. For the record, I found last night quite fiercely competitive, decent quality at times, a bit tense at the end with one of the best atmospheres this season and the right result. Bloody good VFM therefore.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I hope he doesn't send the boys round.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Trolling / fishing is not wanted on NSC, it does not and never will contribute for healthy, lively debate here on NSC, it only creates binfests in the main, also for it to constantly come from what is supposed to be one of our own really is absurd in my opinion.

I think maybe a break from NSC is what is needed? maybe he can rethink his contributions towards NSC, and come back with a bit more positivity towards our wonderful football club, tonight is a great night, as I say I cant comment on performance, I was not at the game, but its still a brilliant result as far as I am concerned!

image.jpg

Hope you feel better today:smile:

I thought the having a pop at our players on at least 3 threads last night, when ALL of our players worked very hard was worse than this thread.

When is a binfest not a binfest? I thought it was North Stand Chat, Home of the Binfest.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
View attachment 51166

Hope you feel better today:smile:

I thought the having a pop at our players on at least 3 threads last night, when ALL of our players worked very hard was worse than this thread.

When is a binfest not a binfest? I thought it was North Stand Chat, Home of the Binfest.

Maybe its for persistent 'offending'...ban seems harsh though

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yes.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I wonder what username he will will come back with, if he hasn't already.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Ridiculous!

It doesn't strike me that the best way of avoiding a 'binfest' is to arbitrarily ban someone for asking a simple question! - Whatever the motive for asking the question may or may not be.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
This appears to be one of the OPs traits here on NSC, he starts a thread, which in my opinion (and it would seem many others!) is nothing more than trolling / fishing, whatever, he has no other intention's other than to try and cause binfests, also his failure to comment after starting the threads clearly demonstrates his overall intentions IMO.

I don't think the OP has any real like for NSC or in fact our beloved football team, judging by his constant comments, maybe he would be better off without NSC?

So he is banned on your whim? Openly CPFC supporting twats can take the piss whenever the mood takes them and keep doing it though?
At the risk of a ban, you sir are a Berk, in the cockney sense.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
This....

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
This decision to ban him is bollocks...

Status
Not open for further replies.