Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

v Arsenal on TV in pubs

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
It's on Sportsnet World in Ontario (and I assume the rest of Canada). Sportsnet world is what Setanta was re-branded to here so there must be a good feed from somewhere.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
It's definitely on Bein Sports(Al Jazeera) in France. Gutted that i'll probably miss most of the game as i'll be coming back from my holiday that afternoon. I guess i'll have to settle for Matt Smith and that shitty excuse for a highlights show on ITV later in the evening. There is a boozer in Hove that i watched the Stoke v Albion in a couple of years ago. Around the Clarendon/Hove station area. The Exchange. Might be shown there :cheers:

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
It's on Al Jazeera...loads of ads last night during Swans Chelsea broadcast
You can watch it via Al Jazeera live $50 per year subs(or on a freebie stream). May have restrictions in UK mind

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Sky Germany and Sky Italia will always have premier league, so Europe will always be covered. Canal+ will also continue to show games. So really there's no change. Just that you need the correct card or decoder to show the matches. Novasports is the one that Sky are trying to stop as it allows you to subscribe from abroad.
Middle East channels like Abu-Dhabi sports will continue to show EPL and can be picked up via Hotbird13. Also Tring sports and scandinavian channels will continue to show but with these you need at least an 80cm dish, no problem for pubs.
If the Premier League want to sell the rights and have the EPL watched all over the world, then they have to sell to foreign networks. This type of restriction talk is exactly that, just talk.

EIE

Jan 23, 2013
I hope some of the pubs are showing it, we've got a few thousand coming down without briefs

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Its not the weather down there that will make me keep my harris covered up

To be fair, when you said you'd be without briefs I presumed you weren't coming down for the football! Might sstay at home now then.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Dont panic, we wont upset all your Mary's

I just told my girlfriend that there were a few arsenal fans coming down without pants and she got all excited and threw a secretive look at the knicker drawer. I wasn't sure if she caught me, but she did. When I checked later, the strap-on she keeps in there had been moved. Look after yourself, she's a monster.

Yogi Hair

Jan 25, 2012
Tudor Tavern in East Preston confirmed today that it will be showing the game through the Al Jazeera channel. (It's a Fullers pub).
Log fire, London Pride & The Albion!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here