Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Utd v Spurs

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
You can join the Season Ticket waiting list by joining the bronze level membership, I look forward to seeing you in the cheese room.

@£20000000000000000000-00 per game I'll give it a miss thanks.

The waiting is the interesting bit, the cheese will be very mature by the time it opens

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Said from the day he was appointed that he is totally the wrong fit for United, a club that has played attractive football for most of it’s history. When did any Mourinho team play attractive football? Yes he did very well grinding the results out at Porto, Chelsea and Inter Milan but they weren’t great to watch. Living on borrowed time at United imo, they were even moaning about him last season when he finished second.

His last Chelsea-winning team played some amazingly attacking football in the first half of the season on their way to a big lead, and then shut up shop for the second half of the season to secure the title.

His Real Madrid team also scored a record number of league goals on their way to winning La Liga, outscoring Pep's Barca.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
His last Chelsea-winning team played some amazingly attacking football in the first half of the season on their way to a big lead, and then shut up shop for the second half of the season to secure the title.

His Real Madrid team also scored a record number of league goals on their way to winning La Liga, outscoring Pep's Barca.

I have a couple of Spanish friends who are Madrid fans, they haven’t got a good word to say about him,must confess I was surprised as I thought he did quite well there. Both texted me when we beat United, they loved watching his team lose.

I must have a jaundiced view to him because I always think of his teams as playing safe and quite dull football.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
since the start of the WC he has faced 16 shots on target and conceded 12

Sounds like the girl who volunteered to go in goal for my 6-a-side team a few weeks ago.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Why can't he deliver that incredible attacking football to ManU? The Board have given him a squad full of WC winners and other internationals. Pochettino and Guardiola have somehow been able to get far ahead of Mourinho on playing style. Do you think Mourinho will be able to get back to his best?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here