Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

US police - still not learning

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Because there have been several deaths and illegal, and often brutal actions against citizens at the hands of the American police this year alone. The police are in the spotlight. Dear lord. Thought you read the news?

And that's the crux for me, the Police are in the spotlight, but put the spotlight back on any other parts of the American community and its actions and the faux outrage ensues.

So yes I do read the news, and I notice how certain things are under reported and others are blown up like no other story going around. This being a perfect example of that.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Why would it be worse when an adult is running their big mouth off at a cop and refusing to comply with their orders?

He told her to piss off and she kept hanging around giving him lip. Don;t poke the bear.

Now look Mr Abbott, don't you have more important things to look after, like detaining child refugees or awarding members of our royal family knighthoods!?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Now look Mr Abbott, don't you have more important things to look after, like detaining child refugees or awarding members of our royal family knighthoods!?

Sorry, I vote LDP.

None of that shower of shit Liberal, Labor Greens crap for me :)

Do you vote for one of those shower of shit parties? I bet you do...

Dec 15, 2014
Here
OK, your right. The Texas police chief is just saying shit for a calm community. Good to have his views interpreted. Thanks.

I have not worked with this police chief but I have worked in McKinney, TX with the county sheriff of Collin County(the county where McKinney is located) 33 miles (53 km) northeast of downtown Dallas. I find these suburban police and sheriff's departments usually much more fair and reliable than the urban police departments in the larger cities. They are usually better paid also. My impression of the police in McKinney was that they were usually very competent and that this was a very particular case for this police department.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I have not worked with this police chief but I have worked in McKinney, TX with the county sheriff of Collin County(the county where McKinney is located) 33 miles (53 km) northeast of downtown Dallas. I find these suburban police and sheriff's departments usually much more fair and reliable than the urban police departments in the larger cities. They are usually better paid also. My impression of the police in McKinney was that they were usually very competent and that this was a very particular case for this police department.

Well, pretty much what im saying. If his idiots chief thinks his actions were indefensible, thats good enough for me..

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

And a black radio host who witnessed it all states categorically, race paid no part at all in the incident.

Of course he's now getting death threats and being called a Coon and Uncle Tom for telling the truth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here