Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] US military shoots down another unidentified flying object

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Surely one of them is Ulloa’s penalty
Surely one of them is Ulloa’s penalty?
Anyone at Walsall away in the Cup a few years back will swear on almighty God, that Ulloa’s penalty skimmed the bar compared to Chris O’Grady’s on that night
O’Grady’s disappeared over the stand behind and was rumoured to have caused problems on the M6 when it eventually returned to Earth

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Maybe the strings have the ability to morph into a slightly heavy rope? ???
Hang on. They might play football. Forget the Champions League and the World Cup.
We could be on for the Interstellar Trophy or even the Galaxies League
Now wouldn’t they be great away trips.
Methuselah on a Tuesday night anyone?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Diallo

Jan 3, 2021
Project Blue Beam anyone? :whistle:
Project Blue Beam anyone? :whistle:
Holodomor definitely did happen mate. I think it’s appalling there’s still people laughing at it and associating it with conspiracies. Millions of people died as a result infact more than the Holocaust, and sadly it was deemed a conspiracy theory all the way up until 2006. I can’t believe in the year 2023, there’s still people laughing at this awful event, especially on a liberal Brighton football forum!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Holodomor definitely did happen mate. I think it’s appalling there’s still people laughing at it and associating it with conspiracies. Millions of people died as a result infact more than the Holocaust, and sadly it was deemed a conspiracy theory all the way up until 2006. I can’t believe in the year 2023, there’s still people laughing at this awful event, especially on a liberal Brighton football forum!

Hmm. Not sure why I quoted the Holodomor post! I only meant to post the fake alien invasion quote!

New NSC is confusing me!

Diallo

Jan 3, 2021
Hmm. Not sure why I quoted the Holodomor post! I only meant to post the fake alien invasion quote!

New NSC is confusing me!
Fair enough. I’m struggling with it too.

But we need to now be more considerate using the term Conspiracy theory.
The same term used to deny Holodomor and for those Germans questioning the Nazi regime when things like the Gleiwitz incidents were happening.

It’s just pure ignorance using that term now, especially when you consider who and what that term benefited when used in our past.

Weren’t people who claimed the vaccine was never tested on humans called that as well?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I am no conspiracy theorist, but
Oh god, here we go

they seem to be preparing the general public for admission that there are unidentified intelligent objects visiting earth
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

That will spark all sorts of repercussions, including admission they cannot defend earth if these objects were hostile, and blow religion out of the water, a real change in our position in the universe as being rather insignificant.
If there were intelligent objects visiting us from elsewhere in the universe (there aren't) then no, we couldn't defend ourselves against them. If they've got the technology to visit us, then they're way ahead of us.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Hang on. They might play football. Forget the Champions League and the World Cup.
We could be on for the Interstellar Trophy or even the Galaxies League
Now wouldn’t they be great away trips.
Methuselah on a Tuesday night anyone?
More importantly, have they binned off VAR, or found a way to implement it properly?

And have the Eagle Nebula built their new stand yet, or are the galactic tokens still ringfenced?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Fair enough. I’m struggling with it too.

The same term used to deny Holodomor and for those Germans questioning the Nazi regime when things like the Gleiwitz incidents were happening.

It’s just pure ignorance using that term now, especially when you consider who and what that term benefited when used in our past.

Weren’t people who claimed the vaccine was never tested on humans called that as well?
I’m pretty sure the term was first widely used by the CIA to discredit people.

Or maybe that’s just a conspiracy theory about conspiracy theories! ???

I’m confused :whistle:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Oh god, here we go

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

If there were intelligent objects visiting us from elsewhere in the universe (there aren't) then no, we couldn't defend ourselves against them. If they've got the technology to visit us, then they're way ahead of us.
Trigg, what’s your thoughts on the US Navy videos released a few years back?

Diallo

Jan 3, 2021
I’m pretty sure the term was first widely used by the CIA to discredit people.

Or maybe that’s just a conspiracy theory about conspiracy theories! ???

I’m confused :whistle:
Yeah, I’ve read that the term meant something completely different back in the late 1800’s. Then it was twisted to discredit anyone questioning governments, science, authority etc.

Not sure how true that is though?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Nah.

Well all vaccines aren't tested on humans, until the day that they are. Or are you saying that the Covid vaccines we released to the whole population had never been tested on humans before mass release? If so, do you have a source for that please?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here