Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

US Masters 2016

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Really hope Speith doesn't come back to win this, I love an underdog (especially a British one!). I just don't like Speith either. Tremendous player but really don't find him very likeable. He has got himself out of a lot of bad shots this week with some killer putting.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
With a birdie chance on 16 I'd not rule Spieth out yet

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Been watching all week. Could all hang on Speith swallowing a fish bone on the 12th tee.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Phew. Spieth needs to finish birdie, birdie to tie. No doubt he will get 2 "American" bounces from his errant drives again.

He has had a lot of luck the last two days. Has been very wayward at times off the tee but always seems to have a shot at the Green/good bounce back in to play. The flip side to that though is that his putting has been excellent to save himself which is why he has been so good at all three of his appearances at the Masters

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Stop filming him whilst he is trying to phone his missus. It is a bit weird.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Nice one Danny boy.....Kerching

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
BOGEY!! Well done Danny Willett. Fantastic stuff. Only the second Englishman to win the Masters.

Big test of character now for Spieth as he will have to present the green jacket. His demeaner at the presentation will determine his future likability.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here