Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

US election (merged threads)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Anyone notice these chaps?

Prince Andrew visited his island but the government have said the Royals have immunity from investigation. How about Bill Clinton visiting peadophile island with Prince Andrew.

Hillary and Bill are nonces.

[yt]9itWsqzFMVo[/yt]
Trump linked with all that as well, which is why he didn't sling that particular mud.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
In all seriousness, Clinton will get at least 300 electoral votes, I actually think she'll get to 350. Florida is in the bag, which is the election, but the question is how much of a win it's going to be. It might be close in the popular vote, but in terms of the overall final score, it's not going to be close.
Oooops.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
So why didn't Merkel say those things?

I was replying to what May said, Merkel is obviously similar, i think its a shame that women leaders are not prepared to stand up to a man who slagged off women in case it is not diplomatic, ie scared.
Women are given a rough deal in places of power so to get to be leaders of a country is massive for women all over, so not to stand up for your sex against an idiot like Trump is making them look weak as women and leaders.
I think Merkel also made no response when she was called an un****able lardarse by Berlusconi, even Trump would not have said that in the locker room, or would he.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I was replying to what May said, Merkel is obviously similar, i think its a shame that women leaders are not prepared to stand up to a man who slagged off women in case it is not diplomatic, ie scared.
Women are given a rough deal in places of power so to get to be leaders of a country is massive for women all over, so not to stand up for your sex against an idiot like Trump is making them look weak as women and leaders.
I think Merkel also made no response when she was called an un****able lardarse by Berlusconi, even Trump would not have said that in the locker room, or would he.

The problem with your logic is that you are effectively criticizing May and Merkel for being weak women. This is a bit Trump like. Why should they have to work to higher standards than men in an equivalent position. This is a problem faced by many women in top jobs. They were both elected on their merits by men and women and do not have extra obligations as women.
I am aware that you don't mean to discriminate but just looking at the implications of your argument it does rather have that effect.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
The problem with your logic is that you are effectively criticizing May and Merkel for being weak women. This is a bit Trump like. Why should they have to work to higher standards than men in an equivalent position. This is a problem faced by many women in top jobs. They were both elected on their merits by men and women and do not have extra obligations as women.
I am aware that you don't mean to discriminate but just looking at the implications of your argument it does rather have that effect.

Nothing was further from my mind, i said that it is a shame that they decided to say nothing about Trumps comments on women for the sake of diplomacy, i think it is great that women get to the very top but they must stand up for women who do get a hard time in the work place, i think women worldwide would really look up to May and Merkel if they had told Trump that on this particular point he his bang out of order.
As much as i disliked her i dont think that Thatcher would have put up with it, but then again she had no women in her cabinet.
Easy to see why you would think i was referring to them as weak though if you pull it apart.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
2uf67t2.jpg

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hmm, the problem is the second goal was scored by billionaire member of the global elite Donald Trump. Is he a ringer?
Illegal player - there will be a points deduction for that.

Is the match fixed and we are all being conned ? ???

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Illegal player - there will be a points deduction for that.

Is the match fixed and we are all being conned ? ???

Feel sorry for Americans having to choose between those two. I've not trusted a Clinton since they charged me £7.50 for a birthday card, and I've not trusted a Trump since that curry last weekend!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Remember when the Democrat side of American politics treated Sarah Palin in some of the most sexist, demeaning and vile ways?

I do.

Funny how so many of those who have had a go at Trump were the same tools who gleefully clapped their hands and laughed at how Palin was treated.

The left, the feminists, all one big bunch of hypocritical, doubled standards tossbags.

Conservative women are no sisters to these people.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here