UPDATED: Dale Stephens SIGNS 3.5 Year Deal

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Never heard of him. Ha, ha. Didn't realise there were so many professional scouts on here.

This board is being to resemble the Sunderland board where most of which hadn't heard of Bridcutt or Buckley either.

Hands up which players in the current squad you hadn't heard before they signed ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Never heard of him. Ha, ha. Didn't realise there were so many professional scouts on here.

This board is being to resemble the Sunderland board where most of which hadn't heard of Bridcutt or Buckley either.

Hands up which players in the current squad you hadn't heard before they signed ?

Brezovan
Calderon
Bruno
Lopez
Ince
Ulloa

Think that's all.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Brezovan
Bruno
Greer
Andrews
Dunk
Hoskins
(Crofts) - I only knew him because he used to play for us!
Agustien
Orlandi
Calderon
Chicksen
Ward
Forster-Caskey
Ulloa
David Lopez
Dickenson
(Lualua) - I knew there were a couple of lualuas, not sure if Kazenga was one I knew
Bridcutt
March
Maksimenko
Buckley
Walton
Richards
Barker
Ince
Barry

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Brezovan
Bruno
Greer
Andrews
Dunk
Hoskins
Agustien
Orlandi
Calderon
Chicksen
Ward
Forster-Caskey
Ulloa
David Lopez
Dickenson
(Lualua) - I knew there were a couple of lualuas, not sure if Kazenga was one I knew
Bridcutt
March
Maksimenko
Buckley
Walton
Richards
Barker
Ince
Barry

Never heard them either......

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Messy January this. I will be piss*d off we don't get 2 perm signings in, mainly a midfielder and striker

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I can't see him coming South when he's always said we wants to go back up North. If he does then I doubt he'll be happy here.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Probably just need to agree personal terms, next please

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
All so totally predictable. I don't think anyone will be surprised if we sign nobody by rather time the window closes. Just one question for those in charge. Why have we let two players go ( and another who might as well have done) early in the transfer saga without having immediate replacements lined up?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
All so totally predictable. I don't think anyone will be surprised if we sign nobody by rather time the window closes. Just one question for those in charge. Why have we let two players go ( and another who might as well have done) early in the transfer saga without having immediate replacements lined up?

I think you have to wait until after the window shuts to make that kind of judgement. We could have a very exciting next couple of days for all we know, let's see where we are at after that.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Brezovan
Bruno
Greer
Andrews
Dunk
Hoskins
Agustien
Orlandi
Calderon
Chicksen
Ward
Forster-Caskey
Ulloa
David Lopez
Dickenson
Bridcutt
March
Maksimenko
Buckley
Walton
Richards
Barker
Ince
Barry

Had you really not heard of Steven Ward and Keith Andrews before they joined us?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Makes you wonder how serious we were, most clubs would insist on the player being withdrawn to prevent potential injury .. AKA Bridcutt

A player making a bid for a player has no real say over whether he plays for his current team. If a player is left out it will be because he has gone to meet with the prospective buyers and/or isn't 'focussed enough'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports