Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UPDATED: Adam El-Abd SIGNS for Bristol City

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If this is true...

(And it may have been proved to be a rumour or an idiotic fish on previous pages)

...then it is bonkers bananas baloney!

Why?

Our defence has proved to be pretty tight this season and Adam has proved he can play a part.

When Greer was injured he stepped in easily. I thought he more than compensated.

I'd love him to remain and become one of those rarities - a one club man.

Making room for someone else?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'll wait till the end of the window before making a decision on that.

So will I. You will note that I said 'In lieu of a replacement'...

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Ah :( this sucks will miss Adam for his presence around the club especially. Good luck to him if he goes :)

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Making room for someone else?

Indeed.

With Barnes and El-Abd going we must have some great incoming lined up.

Whatever the strategy is, I'm looking forward to seeing what it looks like in practice.

If this is all about balancing books then the League had better come down hard on the perpetrators or we will look like right chumps.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
This makes me sad.

Adam El Abd was one of us. He was the man in the crowd.

We can admire all the others, but he felt like he was from our terraces.

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
Never seen so much real transfer activity for us seagulls (apart from that crazy day when we signed about 6 including Dobbie).

They must have somebody in mind to replace. Dunk could step up. And it would free up some cash.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Glad that he made his 300th league appearance for us as a late sub for Spanish Dave in the Birmingham game. A bit sad if it is says in the record books 299 appearances. Not sure what happens to his testimonial , will the club give him an ex-gratia payment or arrange a friendly with Bristol City to show appreciation ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Understand why we'd move him on but El Abd deserves massive thanks and respect for the way he has conducted himself here. Fine example to any young fan ( well apart from some of his grabbing and head tapping antics).

Sad day when he goes, he is part of the fabric of the club.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Never seen so much real transfer activity for us seagulls (apart from that crazy day when we signed about 6 including Dobbie).

They must have somebody in mind to replace. Dunk could step up. And it would free up some cash.

Oscar is having his chance to re-jig the squad , ship a few out and bring a few in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here