Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Update on REMF DVD

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just to let you know (but I guess there'll be calls of "how long?") that ALL editing of the footage has been completed.

All that remains is to complete the menu of the DVD (half done) and printing of the covers. The actual disc may have printing done too, but I haven't decided on that yet.

If you could leave a message on this thread if you want one just so I know roughly how many cases and discs I need, that would be appreciated.

That is all.

*awaits calls of "how long?"*

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This is all a bit EARLY, isn't it? Doesn't teh DVD traditionally come out about 6 months after the match?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It does if it was the Albion or, dare I say it, Adrie.

But I am on the ball.

Hmmmm, "On The Ball". Anyone want that as the intro music, as opposed to Grandstand? :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes please mate - i'd love one...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You're only jealous that you're not invited.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Update of the update.

Burning of trial disc now finished. Works well... except the picture quality has significantly deteriorated. Bloody Roxio crap.

Therefore I will have to burn it as one long film split into chapters using WMM. I know that works OK.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
If you're handy like that, then yes please. I'll see how mine comes out and then compare.

I am a graphic designer, if that's what you mean.

Tell me the size of the piece of paper that makes up the cover in millimetres wide by millimetres high. Let me know if is it a front cover only which goes into the DVD case, or does it wrap around the front and the back, or are the cases CD size?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I am a graphic designer, if that's what you mean.

Tell me the size of the piece of paper that makes up the cover in millimetres wide by millimetres high. Let me know if is it a front cover only which goes into the DVD case, or does it wrap around the front and the back, or are the cases CD size?
I'll get back to you on that Al.

Yes please. Is it the full 90 mins or edited highlights?
The actual game footage lasts for just over an hour, then there's a few bits beforehand plus the penalties.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Me Me Me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here