Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unseen footage of Brighton vs Doncaster. Last game at the Goldstone.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I thought I'd post this so the good people of NSC can be entertained. While my sister was clearing out my mum and dads loft she found aload of old High-8 videos of outrfamily only xmas's past and holidays. While sorting she found this......... I sent the footage of to get it burned to a DVD. And I've popped it on YouTube. It's 45 mins long but it has before and after footage of the game AND Stuart Storers goal from a new angle. Hope everyone enjoys. https://youtu.be/rvFEwAonliE

Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 20.54.26.png

15:55–16:07
Ah, a quick glimpse of the blue smoke bomb I threw onto the pitch from the back of the North Stand.
I remember [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] pointing out that I'd nearly taken out a steward with it.
No.2 in the pack was then smuggled into Edgar Street… in my pants!
:clap:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
FFS I was just gonna watch a few minutes and ended up watching it all ........ IN THE BATH - water’s cold now!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Sixteen years ago I lent my son a photo album for a project he was doing. He gave it me back last week. It had photos I had taken at Hereford and the Doncaster game. Here’s a collage of some of the Doncaster bits.
87E43950-0C40-4489-A3F2-CE8D3DEF9AFA.jpeg

Jimmy Grimble

Sixteen years ago I lent my son a photo album for a project he was doing. He gave it me back last week. It had photos I had taken at Hereford and the Doncaster game. Here’s a collage of some of the Doncaster bits.
View attachment 123951

That pitch invasion one looks like a blinder.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Yes, quickest Mark Ormerod ever had to move!

I was the first in the net and grabbed his green towel.

I used it for many years as my tennis towel, and my mrs at the time, threw it out and bought me a new one, as a present.

By the time I knew, the binmen had done their rounds......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here