Unreadable Heritage Stones

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Mine is a particularly dark stone and looks shite. Yep put me down.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I have a feeling that this is going to work, thanks to the assistance of all you lovely folk! :)

(Erm, I take it that's not you in your profile pic, 'bobby'? ;-) )

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough
add me to the list aswell.....

i bought 2 x stones, one for me and my father and one for the grandchildren,and the thing that dissappointed me most was that i specificly asked them to be placed together only for them to be placed 15 stones apart!! not impressed.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Add me too please. My wife bought me one for my birthday and its one of the better ones colour wise, but I think they should be on the wall as where they are they aren't going to last long where traffic can go over them. Its a pretty stupid place to put them and I hope the club move them soon.

seagull stu

Feb 14, 2007
I purchased 3 and very unhappy with them,. £400 odd quid is a lot of money but really wanted something that I could take my kids too in years to come. My cert numbers are: 0296, 0295, 0294. May seem strange but i wanted to have a mark on the ground for when Brighton are in the premiership and Europe and before all the new supporters started to show an interest. I normally don't mind giving my money to the Albion but on this occasion I don't feel like I have got value for my money.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
This is all good, folks....well, not 'good' good, but you know what I mean. Having read so many complaints, I feel sure that something will have to be done once these are forwarded to the right person. Who knows, they may well be reading this very thread!

Once again, can I urge those of you who have not already done so, to include your Cert. No.'s to add weight to this process.

Cheers!

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
I have an alive and kicking stone which is not great but must admit i gave the money to keep the Albion afloat not to have a stone, so feel a little churlish complaining about it.

Aug 21, 2011
For those unsure of their number use the link below to take you to the ifficial club link so you can locate them. bit of a nightmare to find but as long as you know rough area should be OK.

Grid ref

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports