Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Adingra hardly figured really. And that’s the 4th best side in Germany ? Wow

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Irrelevant.

We are far better than USG. If USG were in the epl they would struggle to stay up. @Swansman knows about these things I'm sure he would agree.
Yep you're right

Don't think we need a bloke living in a basement in Sweden to tell us.

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
When's the QF draw?
Tomorrow at 12pm and will also include the ties for the semi-finals and final.

Quarter-finals take place Thursday, April 13 and 20, semi-finals May 11 and 18. Final in Budapest May 31.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Scrub Arsenal out of the draw :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Adingra off. Not sure he quite looks good enough. None of them do. Standard far lower than us !!!

If you won the lottery you’d moan the jackpot was bigger last week.

F*ck me, I’m not sure what’s sadder. If you’re actually this negative constantly or if it’s an act you put on for attention on here.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
If you won the lottery you’d moan the jackpot was bigger last week.

F*ck me, I’m not sure what’s sadder. If you’re actually this negative constantly or if it’s an act you put on for attention on here.
Utter nonsense. I say plenty of positive things on this board. I'm delighted with the team at the moment and had us down to beat palace all day long yesterday.

Don't get too sensitive about me commenting on USG and Belgium football being bang average !!

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Utter nonsense. I say plenty of positive things on this board. I'm delighted with the team at the moment and had us down to beat palace all day long yesterday.

Don't get too sensitive about me commenting on USG and Belgium football being bang average !!

The posts I see of yours are 99% shite, unfortunately. Maybe I’m just missing the good ones. My bad. Feel free to point me towards any positive comments in the build-up to the Palace game.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
?

Truth hurts
Saying that the standard of football in the Belgian league is below us is an obvious and pointless statement. One that really needs to be left unsaid. It's as irritating without relevant reason as saying women Premier League football is not of the same standard as the men's.

We know that, and there will be multiple reasons that contribute to it. The point is, we are all enjoying USGs run in this tournament whether Belgian football is as good as the EPL or not.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Irrelevant.

We are far better than USG. If USG were in the epl they would struggle to stay up. @Swansman knows about these things I'm sure he would agree.
Pls don’t ever do this again!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Adingra off. Not sure he quite looks good enough. None of them do. Standard far lower than us !!!
We'll see. He is inconsistent and got days when he looks a level above his teammates,
Probably not Mitoma class but wouldnt rule him out as a squad player next season.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Adringa has only just turned 21, Mitoma is 25. It’s far from surprising he’s less consistent and has the odd poor game. Two years ago MacAllister was anonymous in many matches and Bissouma took three years playing for us to come good. Think the boy will turn out really good for us.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
We'll see. He is inconsistent and got days when he looks a level above his teammates,
Probably not Mitoma class but wouldnt rule him out as a squad player next season.
I don't pay close attention but seem to recall it being said that his stats are as good or better than Mitomas were at this level?
Not that it means everything. I did watch Mitoma a couple of times towards the end of his time at USG and, whatever his stats, he looked very very classy.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
A
Adringa has only just turned 21, Mitoma is 25. It’s far from surprising he’s less consistent and has the odd poor game. Two years ago MacAllister was anonymous in many matches and Bissouma took three years playing for us to come good. Think the boy will turn out really good for us.
absolutely correct. He had a great few minutes early on yesterday when his vision and pace cut through Berlin.He hit the frame of the goal from a great move and looked excellent IMHO. Only 21 and looks the real deal if you ask me.

TNBA

TTF

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Adringa is a top prospect for his age. He could stay at USG for another season or a half, depending on what happens in our transfer window over the Summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here