Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Union Saint-Gilloise

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
Is this available for UK citizens to view on-line anywhere?
KO at 8 tonight away to KV Oostende. Sure dodgy streams are available...legit coverage only €3.50 (commentary is in French)

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I’d love to get my hands on a USG but they don’t ship to the UK because of the “B” word. Anyone got any contacts that could help get a shirt delivered to the UK?

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
Union 2-0 up at half time away to KV Oostende...Adingra on the bench tonight.

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
Lovely bit of skill by Adingra to beat the right back, cross to Boniface...5-1 Union...

Finished 6-1...

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Why's he starting on the bench if he seemed to be doing pretty well?
USG have got 3 games in a week so more than likely squad rotation. They made 6 changes from the side that started on Thursday in the Europa League and they play again on Wednesday night.

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I’d love to get my hands on a USG but they don’t ship to the UK because of the “B” word. Anyone got any contacts that could help get a shirt delivered to the UK?
I might be able to help you as I live in The Netherlands. One thing I will say, you will most likely be stung for an extra £20-30 on top of delivery costs and the cost of the shirt due to customs fees.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I might be able to help you as I live in The Netherlands. One thing I will say, you will most likely be stung for an extra £20-30 on top of delivery costs and the cost of the shirt due to customs fees.
Thanks you! I’ve been after one for a while. I’ll be in touch once they’ve restocked the online shop with my size 👍🏻

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here