lost a few quid on that tbh

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
75FB18A8-2D9F-4AE7-9153-623DDC663511.png

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Fantastic news for them, they could get some exposure to European football and provide some useful insight

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It's an even bigger shame we were so outclassed today.

It would have been well lush for both Tony's teams to be top of their leagues, at the same time.

Yeah hun. However, it would have been SUPER lush if we’d been top of EPL-2 too. We’re second on goal difference behind those amateurs Citeh.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Have they got any players worth acquiring?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Have they got any players worth acquiring?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Undav has 6 goals and 3 assists in 8 games. Just turned 25 so probably just within our age range. There’s also Dante Vanzeir with 5 goals, 3 assists (including a hattrick v St.Liege) who is 23.

I suppose the question is are they good enough for us to sign when you consider it would derail USG and wind-up a lot of their fans who will (quite rightly) see it as Bloom using them to beef up the club he actually cares about. Is the gamble on a player who was in the Belgian second division last year worth derailing USG from getting Europe - which would make work permits a doddle for pretty much any player we wanted

For me, the interesting one would be if we’d look at their manager if/when Potter leaves. They play a similar formation and brand of football

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Can two clubs owned by the same owner compete in the same competition?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
Yes, but there is an owner issue about the percentage ownership of the "second club".

No doubt this is a factor in why Muzio has a stake in USG.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here