Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uniformed Copper peeing in the street

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Most members of the public would just be given words of advice, as long as they are being discreet about it. Internal discipline seems about appropriate.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I've been severely warned before about weeing down a street so it's unprofessional but if it was PC Beth Green (Louisa Lytton) from The Bill, i'd do anything to watch.:love:

galebs

Jan 28, 2008
Bexhill
After a stupidly long drive from JoBerg to Rustenburg drinking beer:drink: we got off the bus near the stadium busting for a jimmy . Only to find the quiet street we were going to use had one of South Africa's finest walking up the road with us . What to do ? So we asked Mr Plod if he was likely to arrest us for indecent exposure . He said no man its the world cup . Much too our relief in both sences , but what made us really chuckle was he then went up the road and had a slash himself .:lolol:

markychap

Feb 1, 2010
Seaford
"For goodness sake, it was a case of a young copper stuck in a van bursting for a wee!!

What was he supposed to do - go in his trousers?!!!"

Don't know why, but that comment in the original post just makes me laugh out loud!!

:lolol::lolol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I've been severely warned before about weeing down a street so it's unprofessional but if it was PC Beth Green (Louisa Lytton) from The Bill, i'd do anything to watch.:love:

Got her out of a car on the motorway a couple of years ago, after her vehicle had been involved in an accident.

Lovely lady :love:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
As with anyone else weeing in the street, I would have turned a blind eye and walked on. Unless they were pissed, disorderly, breaking the fence they were weeing on, shouting obscenities and generally being a drunk nuisance. Generally most of us have to wee, and sometimes we have to hurry to do it, it isn't pleasant but done in the right way it isn't a crime.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
As with anyone else weeing in the street, I would have turned a blind eye and walked on. Unless they were pissed, disorderly, breaking the fence they were weeing on, shouting obscenities and generally being a drunk nuisance.

I said I was SORRY......jeeeeez

:whistle:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The rules in place are to stop town/city centres becoming an overflowing piss pit.

I would imagine that this chap didn't have any other option and it was not because he was under the influence.

A sad indictment of a lack of facilities in towns/cities. I queued for 30 mins the other day in Brighton on Paddle Round the Pier day. Surely not that hard or costly to provide facilities. If it is about cost, why not have a lock that charges 20p?

dazman

Apr 30, 2009
The rules in place are to stop town/city centres becoming an overflowing piss pit.

I would imagine that this chap didn't have any other option and it was not because he was under the influence.

There's always another option :shrug: however unpleasant it might be!!

That copper must have been breaking his neck!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

Louisa-Lytton-1.jpg

Louisa-Lytton-2.jpg

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

A sad indictment of a lack of facilities in towns/cities. I queued for 30 mins the other day in Brighton on Paddle Round the Pier day. Surely not that hard or costly to provide facilities. If it is about cost, why not have a lock that charges 20p?[/QUOTE]

I don't think the problem is in the initial cost of providing public toilets, i think it is in maintaining them, so much vandlism everywhere nowadays, I'm sure the same can be said for other public services.

In my opinion I think any form of lock that takes cash would highly likely be vandalised for the contents and the other arguement that would come up is if you charge to much the said premises just come under heavy debate (ie; jeeeze it costs xxxxxx to have a piss nowadays!!!)

No win situation.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Great headline potential:

"PEE CEE WEE-WEE!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here