Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Sams now delivering

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Big Kahuna Burger. That's that Hawaiian burger joint. I hear they got some tasty burgers. I ain't never had one myself. How are they?

Jimmy Grimble

They have been delivering for ages now. My nephew used to deliver for them and that was about 5 years ago. My son works full time at his day job and delivers for Uncle Sams three evenings a week.

Well stone me. Has that always been direct for Uncle Sams?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Only deliver in Worthing I think. Doesn't seem to be available in Brighton unless you use Dinner 2 go or similar.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
fyi - The one in Montpellier Road in Brighton is the only one owned and operated by the original founders and owners of Uncle Sams.
The other outlets are franchise restaurants, hence why the Brighton one is by far and above the best.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Only deliver in Worthing I think. Doesn't seem to be available in Brighton unless you use Dinner 2 go or similar.

Gah! How many tricks have Uncle Sams missed throughout the years. They could have ruled the world. Their burgers are the stuff of legends but their business acumen is, well, SHITHOUSE :unclesam:

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
Gah! How many tricks have Uncle Sams missed throughout the years. They could have ruled the world. Their burgers are the stuff of legends but their business acumen is, well, SHITHOUSE :unclesam:

Exactly this, i remember when they had one opposite st peters church and top of west street, was the place to go always

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Exactly this, i remember when they had one opposite st peters church and top of west street, was the place to go always

Opposite the clock tower, big upstairs eating area up the spiral staircase. Saturday mornings with me kids always consisted of the Gamleys-Beatties-UncleSams triangle. Fantastic stock of Subbuteo in Gamleys upper floor BTW. Happy daze! :thumbsup:

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
They're good.
Well, i like burgers give 'em a try sometime. I can't usually get 'em myself because my girlfriend's a vegetarian which pretty much makes me a vegetarian. But I do love the taste of a good burger. Mm-mm-mm. You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Opposite the clock tower, big upstairs eating area up the spiral staircase. Saturday mornings with me kids always consisted of the Gamleys-Beatties-UncleSams triangle. Fantastic stock of Subbuteo in Gamleys upper floor BTW. Happy daze! :thumbsup:

Great days. And the staff at the till would shout out CHEESEBURGER AND CHIPS down their microphones to the cooks about 5 feet behind them!

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Check out the big brain on Whing you're a smart motherf.c.er. That's right. The metric system.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
RUSTINGTON Uncle Sams is still superb. Same guys for about 15 years now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here