Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Ultra right wing beer (no really!)

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Bought and paid for by Budweiser. Whole thing is a thinly-veiled publicity stunt to give their pisswater the 'moral high ground' which the Average Joe won't catch on to in my opinion.

And as HT says, the 'fierce, independent punks' at Brewdog (and their American private equity company part-owners) won't miss out on their chance to have a bit of moral high-ground while they're at it to help people forget about all those allegations.

Allegedly.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well yes - excellent market research! Perhaps they should try exporting it to another right-wing militaristic state full of (brainwashed) nutters.

Ras-putin (extremely) bitter, anyone?
Ra ra!

South Oz Seagull

Jan 2, 2022
Norwood SA
My first thought too. I‘m sure these guys will make a lot of money, there seems to be a lot of conservatives in America.

Indeed. Americans became sick of being preached at by virtue signalling lefties, which led to the rise of neo-conservatism. Unfortunately it also led to the rise of Donald Trump who seems hell-bent on destroying the political foundations that accommodate everyone regardless of their political views.

South Oz Seagull

Jan 2, 2022
Norwood SA
There are many excellent American beers these days, a little lacking in the real ale choices I’ll admit…

You may be correct. I was mainly referring to commercial American beers which are all dreadful. Last time I was over on the South Coast I went to a pub in Portslade which did in fact have a beautiful craft American dark beer on tap.

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
You may be correct. I was mainly referring to commercial American beers which are all dreadful. Last time I was over on the South Coast I went to a pub in Portslade which did in fact have a beautiful craft American dark beer on tap.
I agree, commercial American beers are mostly appalling…

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
There are many excellent American beers these days, a little lacking in the real ale choices I’ll admit…
Agreed, I love these two
138C4642-F1D8-40F0-93E7-6E55E4AD2497.jpeg
D86FD54D-B33C-403B-8258-1EDFD97BA17A.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here