Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
As harsh as it may sound I would rather have Ulloa and Murray as the 'big man' options going into next season as opposed to Murray and Hemed.

This may be the best opportunity we have to get Leo back to the club.

I'm sure the powers that be are also looking ahead rather than just focusing on the remainder of this season.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I'd agree that he's a better PL player than Murray but not sure I'd want him if he's going to be that petulant. I can certainly understand Ranieri being reluctant to sell to a potential relegation rival.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Buy him back for 5 mill and we've still made money on him and he can help us to the promised land
Especially if Bournemouth rate GM at 3 mill and he is a few years older than LEO

GM is a MUCH better player though imo and we need something different not three of the same

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Never been a fan of players airing disgruntlements on social media.

#attentionseekingdribble

His agent will have told him to do it to force a moveI imagine. I don't have him down as someone like that so I think there may be a bit more to it though you never know. Either way it's an atrocious way to behave. If he really wants to leave he can buy his way out of his contract. There are professional resolutions. This is just unattractive to any potential suitors.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Has anyone got to the bottom of whether this really is Leo's Twitter account that the "I'll never play again" tweet was posted on?

5 Live are quoting it as gospel in the sports bulletins but Mark Chapman and the pundits are questioning it as the account is only sporadically used and apparently wasn't at all while they were winning the Premier League. It certainly seems out of character from what we saw of his personality at the Albion.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Has anyone got to the bottom of whether this really is Leo's Twitter account that the "I'll never play again" tweet was posted on?

5 Live are quoting it as gospel in the sports bulletins but Mark Chapman and the pundits are questioning it as the account is only sporadically used and apparently wasn't at all while they were winning the Premier League. It certainly seems out of character from what we saw of his personality at the Albion.

Worth listening to his interview on the Sky website.......

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
#Bringhimhome

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
ef697a615b5a2d361c4642d47ab3670f.jpg

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005

It's hardly ever tweeted, but was the accepted official account when he was with us..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here