Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa scores on his debut.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Just like CMS would be a threat if he didnt have his back to goal all the time.

Pleased for Ulloa though, plus hes in my Dream Team, on the bench, but hes come on automatically due to an injury :thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
According to some he won't cut it in the Premier league because he is to slow.

People are ****ing idiots on here when a player leaves. Some of the doing down of Leo was ****ing embarrassing. He was and is a QUALITY PLAYER.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just for the fact that Ulloa went out of his way to fight through five thousand celebrating Derby fans on the pitch to come over & thank the Albion travelling support after that play off semi final, he'll always have my respect. Many home grown players wouldn't have done that, let alone a man who grew up 7,000 miles away & had less than two seasons at the club.

Most players would have run for the sanctuary of the dressing rooms (except Lord Calderon of course), & who could blame them?

Good luck, Leo.

He also came to the Amex to watch us play Cheltenham on Tuesday night.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
According to some he won't cut it in the Premier league because he is to slow.

Most posters on NSC said exactly the same about Dean Hammond, not even good enough for the Championship, yet he was picked out on MOTD as solidifying the midfield well.

phonetichalo

Feb 17, 2009
Argentina
A footballer and a gentleman.

Very pleased for him.

This, and i just found out one of my friends knows his family here in Argentina.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005

He's already got a new chant. :(

Ohhhhh, his name is Leonardo,
Ohhhhh, his number's 23.
Yesssss, he cost a f^cking fortune,
But he scores goals and that's alright with me.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
surprising what a good player can do when played in the right position with the right system. amazing. if only there was a person designated to manage these types of things on a team. oh well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here