Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa for sale!!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Slightly surprised Leo ended up still at Leicester after all that, given his expressed wish to move on and his standing in the pecking order there.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We might be able to pick him up when the loan window opens. :lol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would think the only chance of a return to us would be if LCFC owe money to us for him and want to write off the debt and TB is agreeable but I think that he will probably go to Sunderland or a similar low Premier side.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Premier League winner to relegated the following season, how many players have done that. He can do better than Sunderland.

Although he weighed in with a few goals, he was hardly a first team regular last season though, and this time around he has featured hardly at all.

If another (better) Premier League side were interested. I feel they would have come in for him during the summer. Sunderland may be his best option for now. I simply think he needs to get back to doing what he does best, scoring goals on a regular basis.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I would think the only chance of a return to us would be if LCFC owe money to us for him and want to write off the debt and TB is agreeable but I think that he will probably go to Sunderland or a similar low Premier side.

We've moved on. We have Glenn and Tomer Hemed to score the lions share of our goals now. Yes we still have a need for another attacker, but that should be someone a lot more mobile and with more pace than Leo.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Although he weighed in with a few goals, he was hardly a first team regular last season though, and this time around he has featured hardly at all.

If another (better) Premier League side were interested. I feel they would have come in for him during the summer. Sunderland may be his best option for now. I simply think he needs to get back to doing what he does best, scoring goals on a regular basis.

Surprised Stoke and West Ham aren't interested, maybe even West Brom. Everton could be interested if Lukaku goes.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Surprised Stoke and West Ham aren't interested, maybe even West Brom. Everton could be interested if Lukaku goes.

Possibly. Certainly West Ham are finding it difficult to score at the moment, especially with Andy Carroll being perenially injured. Maybe Ulloa could fit the bill.

They are however, supposedly interested in signing Daniel Sturridge.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We've moved on. We have Glenn and Tomer Hemed to score the lions share of our goals now. Yes we still have a need for another attacker, but that should be someone a lot more mobile and with more pace than Leo.

No we don't. We have Murray and Knockaert to score the lion's share of our goals now. Reckon the return of Ulloa in January might well have been the twinkle in TB's eye when asked the January striker question at the informal fans forum recently. Fingers crossed eh?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm AMAZED at the number of posters on here who are still hankering after Ulloa. If we hadn't of brought in Murray then sure, but adding Ulloa to Murray and Hemed would make zero sense. We'd have the slowest strikeforce in the division.

But a nice nostalgic one. Maybe we should get Mark Lawrenson back, too?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Murray, Hemed or Ulloa ?

If we are going to pay £10 million for Ulloa would he do a better job than Murray? I would rather we spend £10 million on someone to play the Baldock role

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here