Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa falls further down the pecking order at Leicester....

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Oh goodie.

As the 'no imagination crew' have finally got their way, the 'delusional posse' will think it's their turn.

Is there a certain irony of complaining of people having no imagination when you moan about the same thing over and over again? It is far more boring seeing you moaning on these threads than the posts discussing whether Ulloa would sign or not.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Strange? I can't see Ulloa going anywhere and if he did it would be another Prem club

I never mentioned Ulloa going anywhere, how did you imagine that? I doubt he will! I just suggested it was 'strange' to post that the dream of all dreams had just happened, whilst in the next paragraph to ridicule another poster (not me incidently) for daring to dream. :shrug:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I never mentioned Ulloa going anywhere, how did you imagine that? I doubt he will! I just suggested it was 'strange' to post that the dream of all dreams had just happened, whilst in the next paragraph to ridicule another poster (not me incidently) for daring to dream. :shrug:

I don't see any ridicule, I read it as a generalisation to those posters (and there are some) that seem to think that Ulloa might be be released and come back to us, I didn't mean to imply it was your post but then he wasn't responding to your post.

It's easy in hindsight but I'd venture to suggest that Leicester have more of a chance of winning the Prem again than we have of getting Ulloa back any time soon

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It may be seen as heresy but with Murray and Hemed already on board I'd much rather a speedy quick young striker signed rather than Leo

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
WBA would suit Ulloa style of play.
He has proved his worth at Premier level so would expect him to stay at that level.
If we go up we could then move in again..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here