[Misc] UKPC parking charge advice

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
Calling the wonderful world of NSC and it’s well respected parking charge experts..

Went to the football last night ( sorry we couldn’t beat palace, but at least we made Zaha cry )

I have been parking in this industrial estate for 3 years, no issues and until last night I wasn’t aware it was operated by an outside firm. I’m guessing this has only happened since the last home game a couple of weeks back.

Anyway, I came back to a ticket literally stuck to my windscreen leaving a nasty mark on the window.

Reason for fine is ; reasonable cause to believe that the following breach of the T’s and C’s which were promintely and clearly displayed ( no they ****ing weren’t ) of veichle owner/driver leaving site

All cars in the estate had tickets, a good 200 cars.

Advice?

I know ignoring isn’t the right thing to, but I’ve heard ukpc are a nasty company.

By the way, from the 10 or so drivers I spoke to last night, from various parts of the car park, all got the ticket issued at the same time.

Cheers.

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
A gentle bump. Couple of others who parked there have sucked it up and paid, and I’m really not up for that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports