Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP party conference

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
I don't think she has a leg to stand on - gets coat .................. ( the old ones are the best ). Not that good old UKIP would ever do anything to offend disabled people:

"Ukip's Godfrey Bloom mocks disability at Oxford Union, asks student David Browne: 'Are you Richard III?'

Felicity Morse Monday 27 January 2014
Bloom supported the motion that “Post-war Britain has seen too much immigration” during a debate at the university.

As student David Browne began a speech against the motion, Mr Bloom got to his feet and mocked the student, saying: “ Point of order, are you Richard III or not?”

Mr Browne responds by quoting Thatcher to enthusiastic applause from the audience.

He told the debating hall: “I always cheer up immensely if someone attacks one personally, as it means they have run out of arguments.”

Political commentator Michael Crick was at the debate and has previously been the sharp end of Mr Bloom’s temper, having been rapped on the head with a Ukip brochure while at the party’s conference.

Mr Bloom told Crick that he had a drink with Mr Browne afterwards and they had a laugh together. This was confirmed by the second year student, who is studying law at Merton College. However he told university newspaper the Oxford Student that although they got on well he "didn't think it was a very nice thing to say" and he "wasn't happy with the remark."

Douglas Murray, writing for the Spectator said of the insult “ why anybody, let alone an elected politician, would taunt him for his disability is beyond me. It was a gruesome moment – ghastly, disgraceful and deeply telling of Mr Bloom.”

Godfrey Bloom has hit headlines in the past after insulting vast swathes of the UK's population. Most famously he referred to places that receive foreign aid as "bongo bongo land" and a group of women at the Ukip conference as "sluts." After this comment he had his whip removed. In November he said that public sector workers and the unemployed should be stripped of the vote and has also previously remarked that the only men who like feminists are "chaps who get sand kicked in their face on the beach."

Labour mock disabled in new poster!!

6a00d83451b31c69e20133ece01574970b-500wi

Disgusting Labour MPs mock and jeer disabled MP!

http://www.talkswindon.org/index.php?topic=7077.25;wap2

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
All I need now is for a certain person in Prague to post and I finish my bingo card.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
One seat in Clacton soon, so will win more than 1.

That Clacton defection is a real gift to UKIP. It means that they can go into the next election saying that they not only have momentum, but they've got Westminster representation too. I wouldn't be too surprised if they have between five and ten seats this time next year.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
heard one of them on the radio at lunchtime going on about their "common-sense policies which would appeal to labour voters".

It just goes to show that common sense is different things to different people - and that is a serious comment rather than a dismissive one. What is common sense to a Nuclear Physicist is different to what is common sense to a lavatory attendant, and neither could necessarily do the other's job without some sort of training.

Having looked at UKIP's policies, I think they are just about all a pile of poo.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I don't think she has a leg to stand on - gets coat .................. ( the old ones are the best ). Not that good old UKIP would ever do anything to offend disabled people:

"Ukip's Godfrey Bloom mocks disability at Oxford Union, asks student David Browne: 'Are you Richard III?'

Felicity Morse Monday 27 January 2014
Bloom supported the motion that “Post-war Britain has seen too much immigration” during a debate at the university.

As student David Browne began a speech against the motion, Mr Bloom got to his feet and mocked the student, saying: “ Point of order, are you Richard III or not?”

Mr Browne responds by quoting Thatcher to enthusiastic applause from the audience.

He told the debating hall: “I always cheer up immensely if someone attacks one personally, as it means they have run out of arguments.”

Political commentator Michael Crick was at the debate and has previously been the sharp end of Mr Bloom’s temper, having been rapped on the head with a Ukip brochure while at the party’s conference.

Mr Bloom told Crick that he had a drink with Mr Browne afterwards and they had a laugh together. This was confirmed by the second year student, who is studying law at Merton College. However he told university newspaper the Oxford Student that although they got on well he "didn't think it was a very nice thing to say" and he "wasn't happy with the remark."

Douglas Murray, writing for the Spectator said of the insult “ why anybody, let alone an elected politician, would taunt him for his disability is beyond me. It was a gruesome moment – ghastly, disgraceful and deeply telling of Mr Bloom.”

Godfrey Bloom has hit headlines in the past after insulting vast swathes of the UK's population. Most famously he referred to places that receive foreign aid as "bongo bongo land" and a group of women at the Ukip conference as "sluts." After this comment he had his whip removed. In November he said that public sector workers and the unemployed should be stripped of the vote and has also previously remarked that the only men who like feminists are "chaps who get sand kicked in their face on the beach."

Guy is an out and out cretin. As is anyone who resorts to an the "argument ender" when they don't have the mental capacity to argue back.

What makes me laugh most about UKIP is that following an outburst from one of their prized-pigs, Nige comes on and says "those views do not represent the views of the party…" and then another and another and then he denies again.

Then the party political flyer comes through the letterbox confirming that, yes, they are the views of the party but in more official terms and backed up by spurious figures and statistics.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Labour = The party for pedophiles.

labour25-banner-2.jpg

http://labour25.com/

Yes, obviously from the relatively few largely unsubstantiated (as far as I can work out) examples on there of relatively obscure people, I am utterly convinced that the whole party is riddled with paedophiles from top to bottom.

Or alternatively, no doubt you could do the same for any political party

#non-story.

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
Joke party. Might get 1 seat at a GE and it won't be Farage's. They hopefully will take some of the Tory vote at the next GE. Labour appealing to their traditional support will get close to 35% of the vote. Cheers Nigel!

While I'd agree that UKIP are more of a threat to Tories, Labour would be very foolish to disregard their threat completely. Immigration and (maybe to a lesser extent) the EU are concerns for many Labour supporters as well as Tory ones.

I'm more talking about the traditional labour supporter rather than the metropolitan ones, but it's the former where most of their support is. They can't take their vote for granted, especially if they fail to address immigration like they appear to be doing.

Don't get me started

One Nation under CCTV
Jul 24, 2007
I pay lower tax paid for with the money saved from getting out of the EU.. No brainer, they will win tons of votes on this one. Anyone who thinks not is deluded IMO, we all pay far to much tax .

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Its not often you'll hear a political leader mentioning Johnny Come Lately s in their keynote speech to conference :thumbsup:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I couldn't give a crap what Farage paid himself as long as he does a better job than the choices we have now. Milliband had his chance this week and he blew it.

Miliband is utterly pitiful. Have Labour really been reduced to selecting a pink blancmange as leader? How did it ever come to this? He's not even the most talented politician in his family. Sake! Oh, and UKIP are a Spitting Image joke of a party but says so much about the general dumbing down of Britain. Trouble is, you have to go out and vote for the least worst option else the retards win the day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here