Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP are now a parliamentary party

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
If I am honest that has got to be one of the worst tv debates I have ever watched. Looks like they specially select and sit people in certain positions. It was hardly worth watching. Wish sometimes the BBC would really stay away from things like this. If they want to cover a certain region at least make it an hour to an hour and a half long, and get people across the whole political spectrum.

It did remind me a little of:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
The western power brokers can loosen the stranglehold they have them in by paying a fair price for their resources and not holding them to ransom. We can enable this by pressuring our governments to hold their masters accountable and voting for the party that will tackle the root problems of our planet. Unfortunately while we are constantly blaming immigration and migrants for our ills, nothing will get solved.

The global population crisis will take some incredible cooperation and compromise across nations to solve. Something which it seems is currently nothing but a pipe dream. I have read a few different ideas but none are really possible with out a huge reform of ideas and government policies.

That won't happen. There will be a massive war instead that will make World War Two look like handbags.

Global agreement on population control? Will never happen, not human nature.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here