Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] UK Rappers at Lancing

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Yeah, I saw it. I couldnt even think that fast :lolol:

A quick bounce; partly to see if that muppet has found the Now CD that was all Grime yet.

But more importantly to ask you if Dave is a code name, with your real name being either Pete or Baz. :wink:

They’ve genuinely gone from a gimmick to genuinely excellent rappers.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

A quick bounce; partly to see if that muppet has found the Now CD that was all Grime yet.

But more importantly to ask you if Dave is a code name, with your real name being either Pete or Baz. :wink:

They’ve genuinely gone from a gimmick to genuinely excellent rappers.

Love 'Windowframe' .. 'out with the wife in spoons, just put a fork in a mouthy waiter' :lolol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvt_7mlX-Z0

Last edited:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Love 'Windowframe' .. 'out with the wife in spoons, just put a fork in a mouthy waiter' :lolol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvt_7mlX-Z0

They’re f*cking brilliant.

I’ve mentioned him before, but they’re *apparently* ghostwritten by CASIsDead. So if you like their P&B bars then 100% check Cas out if you haven’t. In fact you need to check him out either way, in my humble opinion he’s the best rapper this country has ever produced. He’s got a debut album dropping soon & irs rumoured fo be in the same style as his last mixtape (only 100 copies made, all on cassette to match the 80s vibe, sold for 1p each). He’s genuinely unique and stupidly talented.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
i'll give him listen but will have to be astonishing to break into my top 5 of Akala, Wretch, Dave, Lowkey and currently Lady Leshurr. Been dl her today to refix a mix I did and came across this (almost literally as I think she is hot :lol: ). never seen it before!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwexU7DZGCk

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
They’re f*cking brilliant.

I’ve mentioned him before, but they’re *apparently* ghostwritten by CASIsDead. So if you like their P&B bars then 100% check Cas out if you haven’t. In fact you need to check him out either way, in my humble opinion he’s the best rapper this country has ever produced. He’s got a debut album dropping soon & irs rumoured fo be in the same style as his last mixtape (only 100 copies made, all on cassette to match the 80s vibe, sold for 1p each). He’s genuinely unique and stupidly talented.

I also love Pete and Bas. They are genuinely brilliant.

CASisdead - having listened to what you've put up here and on the albums thread I am looking forward to his album. Checking him out on Spotify, he appears to have an album already - from 2013, The Number 23. Is this the mixtape you are referring to?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
I listened to CASisdead and enjoyed the lyrics but not so much the tune. Will look out for more from him though

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I also love Pete and Bas. They are genuinely brilliant.

CASisdead - having listened to what you've put up here and on the albums thread I am looking forward to his album. Checking him out on Spotify, he appears to have an album already - from 2013, The Number 23. Is this the mixtape you are referring to?

The Number 23 is a mixtape rather than an album. it’s basically just a collection of tracks he’d put out on Soundcloud/YouTube etc when he returned from his 8 year music hiatus. In fact there’s an interview where Charlie Sloth asks CAS about it, and he just sits there in complete silence. :lolol:

However the mixtape I was referring to is called Commercial 2. Has never been put on any streaming sites, and the only physical copy of the tape I’ve ever found online currently has a £2,000 O.N.O asking price on EBay. Thankfully somebody stuck it on Youtube.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here