Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] UK Independence Day 28/29 March 2018

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It will certainly be a day to take a foreign city break. Can you just imagine what sort of people will celebrate this.

Most of the people on my Ignore list, I do hope they all go to Trafalgar Square and try to stage some sort of party and it pisses down.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
True patriots and democrats rejoice :salute:

uk-union-jack-flag-waving-animated-gif-8.gif

Is the photo from the Queens Jubilee?

All those democrats celebrating the anniversary of the coronation of an unelected head of state, only in that position from an accident of birth.

Very Democratic

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Is that the best you've got?

Nothing has changed today. May trying to act strong after a shocking week for week

Meanwhile 2 weeks to avoid more damage and more jobs going overseas

It's about the only thing she can deliver with any certainty.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not as silly as those who voted for this cluster****.

Oh really? Stop behaving like a sad loser - I was mocking a rather pathetic post which had missed the point of the post it was trying to mock entirely. But if you want to carry on thinking you're scoring points, carry on.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Oh really? Stop behaving like a sad loser - I was mocking a rather pathetic post which had missed the point of the post it was trying to mock entirely. But if you want to carry on thinking you're scoring points, carry on.

As you and your chums so often tell us, it's democracy, and a central plank of democracy is freedom of speech, so, I will keep stating in my opinion, that the second European referendum was the worst decision this country has made in modern times. As for being a sad loser, I think the whole country will be joining me in that particular boat within a few years of Brexit.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I see Davis is now banging on about there not being an Irish border. Why can't the EU protect their border like Britain wants to? ****ing stupid hypocrite.

(This is a rhetorical question before anyone wastes their time replying)

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
It will certainly be a day to take a foreign city break. Can you just imagine what sort of people will celebrate this.

Can you imagine the sort of people that will become so flustered they will have to go abroad to avoid 11pm, rather than watching a film instead of the news or perhaps going to bed early......

I see Davis is now banging on about there not being an Irish border. Why can't the EU protect their border like Britain wants to? ****ing stupid hypocrite.

(This is a rhetorical question before anyone wastes their time replying)

What threat from the UK are the EU needing to protect themselves from?

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
As you and your chums so often tell us, it's democracy, and a central plank of democracy is freedom of speech, so, I will keep stating in my opinion, that the second European referendum was the worst decision this country has made in modern times. As for being a sad loser, I think the whole country will be joining me in that particular boat within a few years of Brexit.

I think the worst decision this country has made in modern times was not to have a referendum before we were taken in to the 'EEC' in 1973.

It has lead to 40 years of lies and obfuscation by the political establishment class and 40 years of distrust and cynicism by the electorate.

Last edited:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I think the worst decision this country has made in modern times was not to have a referendum before we were taken in to the 'EEC' in 1973.

It has lead to 40 years of lies and obfuscation by the political establishment class and 40 years of distrust and cynicism by the electorate.

We had one in 1975 though, and 67% of the population who voted, voted remain, now that is a proper majority.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Am I missing something here ?

I believe that TM's current request (for which we are still waiting for a response from the EU) is that from 1st April 2018, we will still be part of the single market, free movement, paying our EU fees, etc

But, AND LETS MAKE THIS COMPLETELY CLEAR

It will not be called 'MEMBERSHIP' as we will have no influence on decisions, but it will be called 'IMPLEMENTATION' for at least another 2 years

Rejoice :O: :clap: :lolol: ?????? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

The people of Grimsby who voted Leave by 70%, have asked if special agreements can be made with them & Europe, as they've now realised what they're losing. Special agreements like what they've had for the last 40 years.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Am I missing something here ?

I believe that TM's current request (for which we are still waiting for a response from the EU) is that from 1st April 2018, we will still be part of the single market, free movement, paying our EU fees, etc

But, AND LETS MAKE THIS COMPLETELY CLEAR

It will not be called 'MEMBERSHIP' as we will have no influence on decisions, but it will be called 'IMPLEMENTATION' for at least another 2 years

Rejoice :O: :clap: :lolol: ?????? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

To be clear, remoaners whine on about a cliff edge being a disaster and now they whine about a two-year implementation?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here