Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ugly cars

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Just followed one of these along the road and have to say that I cannot remember any other car as ugly, it just looks like a complete dogs dinner, mind you it is called a Ssang Yong Kyron...which should act as a warning, and apparently this design was a face-lift, goodness knows what it originally looked like:

524px-Ssangyong_Kyron_black_h.jpg

Has anyone else got any suggestions for cars that really look awful?

francisg1

Montone English
Jul 26, 2004
Cardiff
Ladies and Gentleman I give you the Renault Vel Satis:

Attachments

• renault_vel_satis_2001_02_s.jpg
    renault_vel_satis_2001_02_s.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 184

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
i actually quite like that. would look good pimped right up.

Followed one of them this morning. Even had those stalks on the bumpers so the driver knows where it is to park. Not exactly the biggest of bonnets though is it! The fact that it was weaving all over the road may have attested to the ability of the driver though, or a cr@p steerng rack?

Horrible

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Followed one of them this morning. Even had those stalks on the bumpers so the driver knows where it is to park. Not exactly the biggest of bonnets though is it! The fact that it was weaving all over the road may have attested to the ability of the driver though, or a cr@p steerng rack?

Horrible

Looks like as MicroMachine (comes in collections of 5).

micromachines.jpg

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom

Horrible

I've seen something similar where the rear window actually wraps around the corner of the car to become a side window. Called a Cube or something maybe.

Ah!

cube3-03.jpg

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
The Honda Fuya-Jo

Attachments

• fuya-jo2.jpg
    fuya-jo2.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 128

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
To be honest I think almost all modern family cars are pretty hideous. It would appear that car design peaked in the 1970's and had a renaissance in the 90's but has only gone downhill since.

Seriously, look at the state of this:

733px-Fiat_Multipla_front_20070605.jpg

Freakshow

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
To be honest I think almost all modern family cars are pretty hideous. It would appear that car design peaked in the 1970's and had a renaissance in the 90's but has only gone downhill since.

Seriously, look at the state of this:

733px-Fiat_Multipla_front_20070605.jpg

Freakshow

was trying to find a pic of that monstrosity. Christ in a bap, it is a f***ing lump of of a shit car.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here