UFC 101 Predictions

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
"As it looks like we have a few UFC fans on here, why not have a little predictions post for each up and coming event? " METALMICKEY

So here we go... As always, apologies if your not interested, but from previous threads there are a good few people who are very happy to engage in a dsicussion about all things MMA

Looks a good card ... and remeber Fedor is trained and ready to fight ( he should be fighting this weekend was it not for Barnett / Affliction) so if UFC get him it could be a phenomanal evening.

I don't know who I want to win out of Forest and Anderson Silva. I always like watching Griffin but Anderson Silva is (apart from the last fight) pure class.

Other than that, Kendall Grove is a penis, I don't really like BJ Penn but Kenny Florian looks like the biggest geek in the world mixed with Ben Stiller so I can't support him either.

Thales Leites and Alessio Sakara are on the unshown fights, this would be much better I reckon, than all of the bottom 3 main card fights.

* Lightweight Championship bout: B.J. Penn (c) vs. Kenny Florian[1]
* Light Heavyweight bout: Anderson Silva vs. s Forrest Griffin[1]
* Welterweight bout: Amir Sadollah vs. Johny Hendricks[1]
* Middleweight bout: Kendall Grove vs. Ricardo Almeida[1]
* Lightweight bout: Josh Neer vs. Kurt Pellegrino[1]

My predictions:

BJ Penn
A. Silva
Sadollah
Almeida
Haven't really seen much of Neer, so Pellegrino purely to give a prediction.

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
More news:- ESPN UK will be free to both Virgin media AND SKY subscribers for the first month - no subscription needed, therefore UFC101 and 102 are free!!!:yahoo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports