Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] UEFA has threatened to disqualify England and Russia from Euro 2016

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Owned even though he bottled it again in the final.Do one.

You have the nerve to criticise people for being abusive, yet you are one of the most obnoxious and abusive posters that have ever frequented this board.

So quick to temper, clearly there are anger management issues that you need to address. So sure that you are right about everything, even when it is clear that you haven't got a clue what you are talking about.

Why do you post on here?

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
You have the nerve to criticise people for being abusive, yet you are one of the most obnoxious and abusive posters that have ever frequented this board.

So quick to temper, clearly there are anger management issues that you need to address. So sure that you are right about everything, even when it is clear that you haven't got a clue what you are talking about.

Why do you post on here?

That's a very angry post.Calm down.See someone.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
It was on one of his reaching out and making friends contributions to a thread.

No it's called saying what I think.It's called giving an opinion.That's all it is just my opinion yet some on here can't accept an opinion that doesn't agree with theirs.Shame.

Let's be friends BS? You seem like a super cool dude.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Do I really have to explain this?

Point being he can do it in the small matches but usually not in the big ones.

Overall, Djok leads Murray 24-10. He wins 71% of the time. In Grand Slam finals, it is 5-2, almost exactly the same ratio.

So if that was your point, it was complete DRIVEL. No wonder nobody understands it.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Friend just got back from Marseilles

Was sitting a bar minding his own business. Russia guy walks in off the street and just lamps him out of nothing, then a whole gang try and invade the place, staff hold them back and call the police. They arrive and toss a can of tear gas into the bar, carnage follows..

I

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Overall, Djok leads Murray 24-10. He wins 71% of the time. In Grand Slam finals, it is 5-2, almost exactly the same ratio.

So if that was your point, it was complete DRIVEL. No wonder nobody understands it.

Murray has not just played him in finals.He has played 10 grand slam finals and lost 8.Nuff said.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
No it's called saying what I think.It's called giving an opinion.That's all it is just my opinion yet some on here can't accept an opinion that doesn't agree with theirs.Shame.

Let's be friends BS? You seem like a super cool dude.

I may seem super cool, but the reality is I am a nerd! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here